• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup 2020/21 - Fourth Round Matches

football forum

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Not sure how our game with Brentford goes. Firstly missing Vardy and Praet is big. Funnily enough it's probably the latter we'd miss most in a game like today as Vardy might have been rested anyway. Huge game vs Everton on Wednesday also on our minds. 

Rodgers has said Soyuncu will play anyway. Reckon he'll go with Evans as CB partner. Might see Amartey instead. Will be good to see Ricardo start and play a full 90 if possible. 

Iheanacho, Pérez, Barnes and Under as the attacking players. Not sure what midfield he'll go with - Maddison and Tielemans bang in form but with Everton coming up we cannot lose either of those...

@Danny how will Brentford line up? Changed squad? Strong or weakened? Toney out is a big loss as I suspect he'd have caused us some issues. 

Shes beautiful in the snow :x

Toney out is a problem but hopefully Marcus Forss will be playing and can step up again, I really don’t know how we’ll line up. Our standard is to play a weakened side and focus on the league so I think we’ll put out a weakened side as we have a big game against Swansea on Wednesday. That weakened side should hopefully still be competitive as we were in last seasons tie

• Administrator
Just now, ToonFan said:

Dodgy clock in the dressing room? 

Yeah right? None of them got phones or watches in there? 

Definitely just mind-games. Chelsea hadn't even come out yet either.

Don't believe all the BBC conjecture you hear xD 

• Administrator
Just now, The Artful Dodger said:

Can’t get no luck can Werner, not sure keeper was on his line.

Only need a bit of 1 foot on. I reckon he just about got a little on it.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Danny said:

Gotta say whilst neither side has particularly looked massively threatening, Leicester have done a good job on stopping us from playing.

I'd say we've looked most threatening down the wings, especially Under early on. 

Maddison and Youri get a lot of space in your half to use. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

I'd say we've looked most threatening down the wings, especially Under early on. 

Maddison and Youri get a lot of space in your half to use. 

Yeah our midfield has struggled to break you down but the last line of defence has managed to snuff your chances out quite well.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived