• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup 2020/21 - Fourth Round Matches

football forum

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ToonFan said:

Woman on North West tonight was moaning about the environment agency flooding the parks she's a friend of in order of to flood houses further up the stream because some dead people's flowers and a tennis court were flooded. Some people's priorities. 

Fuck your house, we have to save the flowers :rofl: the worlds gone crazy, think 5G started it tbh

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, ToonFan said:

Woman on North West news tonight was moaning about the environment agency flooding the parks she's a friend of in order of to flood houses further up the stream because some dead people's flowers and a tennis court were flooded. Some people's priorities. 

Do you believe her? 

5 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Looks like a Championship standard keeper.... Maybe useful soon.

Well, Plymouth Argyle are 14th in League One and they just put one straight past him like he wasn’t there, comedy stuff.

1 hour ago, Panna King said:

Arsenal were shocking today, Pepe again dreadful its time he needs to be sold or loaned out. Shocking buy no wonder why people lost their jobs over him.

R.I.P Gunnarsaurus.

2nd most loyal Gooner after Tony Adams.

• Subscriber
25 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

What sort of side we expecting Klopp to go with here? I'd be going as strong as possible, try and play them into a bit of form. 

Id say the same. Use this game to get a bit of game time in for the matches next week. 

46 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

What sort of side we expecting Klopp to go with here? I'd be going as strong as possible, try and play them into a bit of form. 

Yeah, I’d say the same. Playing fringe players in this game after Thursday night would be a bad idea. Full strength, try and get back to winning ways. 

• Administrator

Not sure how our game with Brentford goes. Firstly missing Vardy and Praet is big. Funnily enough it's probably the latter we'd miss most in a game like today as Vardy might have been rested anyway. Huge game vs Everton on Wednesday also on our minds. 

Rodgers has said Soyuncu will play anyway. Reckon he'll go with Evans as CB partner. Might see Amartey instead. Will be good to see Ricardo start and play a full 90 if possible. 

Iheanacho, Pérez, Barnes and Under as the attacking players. Not sure what midfield he'll go with - Maddison and Tielemans bang in form but with Everton coming up we cannot lose either of those...

@Danny how will Brentford line up? Changed squad? Strong or weakened? Toney out is a big loss as I suspect he'd have caused us some issues. 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, ToonFan said:

Are they taking the piss? 

We've had snow up in the north on and off since just after Christmas and few game cancellations. This lot of southern pansy can't cope with a tiny bit... 

What you on about? The game is still on?

• Administrator
Just now, ToonFan said:

Teams were late out and pitch still has a shit tonne of snow on it (should be clear) .... 

Absolutely shameful. 

The teams weren't late out because it's snowing xD 

Why should the pitch be clear? 

It's an odd thing to get so worked up about. The game is still happening. Players are fine playing on it.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived