• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Huddersfield Promoted To The Premier League

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

Nice, now Kloppo get's to play against his best friend next season. :o

Two German managers in the EPL. Surely for the first time ever. 

If Wagner is German again can we start praising England on making the semis of the last euros?

Just now, Aaroncpfc said:

He chose to play for the United States.

Oh okay, well many Germans with American roots do that when they don't make it into Germany's senior team. But he was born here and speaks English with a German accent. So yea, to me he's German. German-American if you will.

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Tsubasa said:

Nice, now Kloppo get's to play against his best friend next season. :o

Two German managers in the EPL. Surely for the first time ever. 

that's if Wagner stays as their boss! He may get poached...

As for managers in the EPL, can only remember Magath as the other German (apart from Klopp).

Can't remember any through the 90s? Although my football love-in started mid 90s onwards but I doubt there was anyone before. 

Huddersfield have agreed to reward loyal supporters who have held season tickets since 2009, offering them the chance to buy one for £100 next season. That works out around £5 a game. That is a fantastic gesture by the club.

True, there will only be a minority but I'm happy that Joe Bloggs sat in the South Stand, Block 6, Row H for the last 15 years watching his team play and never look like making the Premier League will get rewarded and rightly so.

It's the new breed that should have to pay top dollar because they want to see the 'Liverpool's' and 'Arsenals' visit.

Archived