talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Twitch

football forum

• Subscriber

Do any of you watch anybody decent on Twitch? Started to watch people whilst I'm working as a bit of a background noise. Can't stand some of the people who play FIFA but some of the Football Manager streamers are decent.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Do any of you watch anybody decent on Twitch? Started to watch people whilst I'm working as a bit of a background noise. Can't stand some of the people who play FIFA but some of the Football Manager streamers are decent.

Have done on and off for years. 

tekkz the Liverpool kid is the best fifa player in the world and has been for years.

Timthetatman is funny, for stuff like Warzone and other shooting games. There's a big group of them who are fun. Tim, CourageJD, DrLupo, Ninja, etc etc etc 

I still tune up for Twitch Rivals' events once in a while.

Many of the Among Us streams were hilarious when the game was hype.

Used to follow a lot of League of Legends streamers but not so much these days. I stick to watching highlight clips on youtube as I still play the game now and then.

• Subscriber

Twitch is okay now and then or some of the people mentioned in the original post. They tend to not just play games only and focus on conversing and other things. But YT gaming is a better platform these days imo. Also, most of the games I enjoy watching or playing really have no good presence on Twitch.

• Subscriber

Lirik is still hilarious. I dont watch too much either these days but my best friend and his wife stream together, with covid and everything they kinda dove into earlier this year and theyre doing fairly well so I tune in when I can and toss my free prime membership every month :) Otherwise I actually watch alot more youtube then twitch. 

Archived