talkfootball365

Sporcle Quiz League - Round Six Fixtures & Quiz

• The topic was pinned
1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

Its mostly mainstream stuff so I cant see why you wouldnt be able to get a 30 here.

Should've paid more attention to the US election I suppose. Also should've done more chemistry at school. Not main stream at all. Don't forget everyone here is a geeky in some way or another ;)

Edited by Toinho
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, N U F C said:

I'm busy this week with some family problems so it may be later in the week when this round gets updated.

Hope all is good. No rush here, I don’t like losing every week. So if we can drag out the losses that’s fine with me x 

6 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Hope all is good. No rush here, I don’t like losing every week. So if we can drag out the losses that’s fine with me x 

All is good mate just a few things to sort out.

With Artful Dodger now banned indefinitely, what should we do about that? Remove all his results from the table?

2 minutes ago, N U F C said:

With Artful Dodger now banned indefinitely, what should we do about that? Remove all his results from the table?

Happy for you to give me my win against him today and then cancel all his other results :)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, N U F C said:

Did I defeat him? If so let’s  keep his results 

Just now, Stan said:

Happy for you to give me my win against him today and then cancel all his other results :)

xD

I'll take all his results out, that'll be the fairest way. I've got all the results saved so it shouldn't take too long.

• Like 1

Just now, N U F C said:

xD

I'll take all his results out, that'll be the fairest way. I've got all the results saved so it shouldn't take too long.

That’s not fair on those who have played him