• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gender Reveal...

football forum

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First, congratulations @Eco.

I need to stray off track though slightly and get back to the really important issue, and that is 'Gender Reveal Parties'. I'm not having that. You telling me that this is now a big thing over there? A party just to let people know you what the gender of your unborn is? O.o:shoot:

Just now, Large said:

First, congratulations @Eco.

I need to stray off track though slightly and get back to the really important issue, and that is 'Gender Reveal Parties'. I'm not having that. You telling me that this is now a big thing over there? A party just to let people know you what the gender of your unborn is? O.o:shoot:

Google it mate, it's a massive fad over here. 

I don't get it, and I don't attend. 

3 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Congrats Luke, look at the positives. You will still be able to teach her football since it's a thing for girls in the States.

Cheers! Yeah, I'm excited man. We already had a named picked out for a Girl, while we couldn't agree on a boy's name so luckily that's all behind us. 

Congrats, Luke! Just don't name her Matilda. I have copyrighted that name for my (non-existing, ever) future daughter! No one else is allowed to give out that name. 

• Subscriber

Congrats ATL, Tide, Eco etc!

Just now, Tsubasa said:

Congrats, Luke! Just don't name her Matilda. I have copyrighted that name for my (non-existing, ever) future daughter! No one else is allowed to give out that name. 

And im going to make a stetch and assume your son's name would be Woflgang :D

3 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

And im going to make a stetch and assume your son's name would be Woflgang :D

Haha :D I have a cousin names Wolfgang, and he's fucking retarded. 

9 hours ago, Eco said:

Well, hearing the heart beat was weird. 

We kind of accidently found out it's a girl. When we had to rush the wife to the emergency room, they tested her and found out that everyone is healthy, and then did an ultrasound to see the heart beat and make sure everything looked right. The girl performing the Ultrasound must have been the GOAT as she got a view of the babies torso and legs, clear as day, and there was definitely nothing between the legs. xD The nurse then said, "Yeah, so I'm 99% sure you're having a girl" 

Wow. Normally they should be asking you whether you want to know. 

We chose to be surprised so art every point they didn't tell us anything. We both expected a girl just on gut feel,  but at 36 weeks they did a 3d ultrasound which gives you a very clear picture of the face. It swung me instantly from expecting a girl to being fairly sure my baby was a boy. 

20170531_081606.jpg

Archived