talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

January 2021 - Member of the Month

football forum

• Administrator

And just like that, we're in to the 2nd month of the year. Where did January go?!

A total of 10 members were nominated for January's Member of the Month award, which just goes to show the vast array of posters we have and emphasises how well they all post and contribute to the success of the forum.

The winner for January has impressed since his timely return towards the end of the year, almost like a newcomer. I think I remember making similar comments about this member being a breath of fresh air and that still continues after he won in November. This member has been around for years but since returning, he's continued to post well, get involved in various conversations but also with a light-hearted tone and doesn't take himself too seriously.

One area of improvement would be to perhaps get better at buying things off Amazon (for reference - https://talkfootball365.com/topic/800-today-i-had-to-laugh-at/?do=findComment&comment=477459  :D 

Our winner for January is @JoshBRFC

We managed to capture his celebrations with his lockdown bubble

giphy.gif

In 2nd place was @Devil-Dick Willie and in 3rd was @Gunnersauraus.

Congratulations and well done to all :) 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Didn’t expect to win this again. Thanks all! And @Stan and all the staff. I personally find myself annoying and a bit much, so I’m glad you don’t mind having me around again xD .

And 2 other decent members for the top 3. Had my run ins with Devil Dick but it’s never personal for me, he offers a lot on here. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived