The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 9-0 Southampton - Tuesday 2nd February, 2021

football forum

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Moon Monkey said:

I can tell, no biggie, I can just tell.

I loved it though, Brilliant display of football. Treat to watch.

Not sure what is supposed to be hurting me but ok pal no worries.

Didn't watch it so can't really comment.

2 minutes ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

In fairness he's a very good player.

You just have to laugh sometimes when you see the over the top hype he gets.

Yeah he's a good player but take away his penalties and his numbers aren't out of this world. 

He stands out in a poor midfield is how I'd rate him.

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Yeah he's a good player but take away his penalties and his numbers aren't out of this world. 

He stands out in a poor midfield is how I'd rate him.

As I said the hype really is over the top.

You read stuff every day that just makes you chuckle, a poll on the BBC had him down as the "greatest January signing of all time" someone else on another site I visit once in a while is arguing that at this time he's "the best player in the world".

Really?xD

3 minutes ago, Rick said:

Okay, but who here is defending racism? 

Dunno. Just on the wind up. Let’s have some Mekong whisky.

Youll see though mate, your club and people are treated differently. And that’s because you are. Great city. Both Manchester clubs literally ended their rivalry  to try and stop you...imagine you and Everton doing that. Would never happen.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, ToonFan said:

Would you really care if someone was?

We've all got racist mates in real life we have to tolerate, there's likely some on here who keep their head below the parapet in case the woke brigade lynch mob them and dox them. 

Do we?

• Administrator
Just now, ToonFan said:

Are you seriously suggest you'd disown a mate for making a slightly racist comment in the way the mainstream football media are suggesting you should?

Would you disown your mate if he said he 'was going for a chinkies' for example, cos you know damn well if a modern day footballer was caught saying that they'd get a match ban and heft fine despite it being used commonly back in the real world. 

You said 'we all have racist mates'. 

I disagree.

7 minutes ago, ToonFan said:

Would you really care if someone was?

We've all got racist mates in real life we have to tolerate, there's likely some on here who keep their head below the parapet in case the woke brigade lynch mob them and dox them. 

Most people don’t have racist mates. I certainly don’t. 

@The Artful Dodger mate, I’m not going to comment on anything you think Man Utd & Man City are doing. I couldn’t give a toss. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, ToonFan said:

Well I mean we likely all do, especially being into football. Are you really that sure everyone you share a coach with to an away day isn't a paid up EDL/BNP member? You'd still have a crack with them and go for a pint with them though? 

Your reality is different to mine.

Maybe you're an EDL/BNP member? 

Just now, Danny said:

Jesus Christ Southampton just got pumped 9-0 and this thread is talking about what? For what point? Is any of this jibber jabba actually constructive?

9-0 lads, 9-0. Even Dan James scored

It’s depressing. The only thing that can cheer me up is us matching it with Firmino scoring all nine. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, ToonFan said:

Man Utd 4 0 Southampton - The Referee 5 is how it'll go down in history books.

Maybe their just sensible enough to let fly to someone who lives in a cotton wool bubble like yours. 

Nope I'm not. But I wouldn't disown somebody I know for decades if they turned out to be one necessarily. Anyway I go back to my point - surely you've heard someone say a phrase like "going for a chinkies", "getting in an indian" or the "p*** shop" in your life. I've heard all of those phrases multiple times from people I wouldn't consider overtly racist, surely your friends have said those things in your life. As far as the BBC and Guardianistas are concerned we should be disowning people for saying things like that when for millions of people they're relatively common phrases. You probably do have racist mates, you just don't consider them racist because normal people's definition of a racist and the BLM/Premier League/BBC/Guardianista agenda's definition is completely different. 

Or maybe I don't consider them my mates xD

Heard the phrases, yes.

I've been called a Paki before which is of course racist. Are they my mate? Nope. 

Not sure where this conversation goes so will leave it there. Not worth discussing any more. 

2 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Tbf it’s a bit rich getting annoyed at this lad when this forum displays double standards when it comes to clubs and racism. 

It just doesn’t. It’s condemned by everybody on here. 

2 minutes ago, Rick said:

It just doesn’t. It’s condemned by everybody on here. 

When it’s a Manc involved it’s always apologised for. The moderators are Manchester United/City/anyone but Liverpool  fans and actively cheer for them. You need to realise you’re on a club form not a unbiased platform. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived