talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 9-0 Southampton - Tuesday 2nd February, 2021

football forum

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, ToonFan said:

I mean if you're willing to spend time with someone for recreational purposes in a non forced environment, they're probably some sort of mate.

As for hearing the phrases, you've probably heard them used in casual conversation by people you wouldn't consider racist outside of that one phrase? The BLM/Guardinista seem to think we should string someone up on the hanging noose for daring to use them, which is only going to exasperate the racism. It's not a coincidence that there's been more incidences of racism, since the PL rushed to adopt the anarcho-communist BLM movement with no forethought or understanding of it's political ideals. 

I'm not talking about strangers. Correct me if I'm wrong but you've presumably been called a paki because of Asian heritage or because you look like you've got Asian heritage? In which case it's probably unsurprising you don't have racist mates, as they're unlikely to be hanging around with non-white people as mates. You're not going to be privy to the conversations two middle aged white fellas would have when there isn't somebody of another race in their vicinity.

Thanks for letting me know how I encountered racism. Good chat.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reaction to Lovren/Karius Being abused was of absolute disgust at Liverpool as a club (and ultimately as a city). When it’s Manchester racists it’s just brushed off.

It’s nothing major, it’s just England. This dislike is inbuilt into the English psyche. But do me a favour and recognise the hypocrisy. 

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, ToonFan said:

anarcho-communist BLM movement

Not this again.

You need to separate the phrase "black lives matter" from the fringe radical left activist group Black Lives Matter. It's quite clear that the Premier League condones the anti-racism message and not the big, scary communists they talk about in Daily Mail columns.

If I start a political faction called "Nazis aren't very good" and then starting coming out with a load of extreme and radical policies, would that suddenly mean that everyone who said "Nazis aren't very good" suddenly endorses and believes in all of my dumb ideas?

I will concede that the Premier League took too long to distinguish their messaging and the logo as separate to the actual BLM organisation to separate the message from the actual organisation.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, ToonFan said:

I'm not 'letting you know how you encountered racism'

I'm pointing out the bleeding obvious - most people are not going to walk down the street and start shouting at random people 'oi (racial slur)' they're far more likely to be racist in the comfort of their own homes when there isn't people of another race around.

You can hardly claim to know that all your mates aren't racist when if your not white - the white ones aren't going to be racist to your face and will wait for likeminded privacy. Even amongst your non-white friends, some are probably racist. Anyway some of the most racist people I've met in my life have been non-white people racist towards white people overtly - I've been called a cocunut, a cracker and a honky by such people in my life - at least we've the decency to do it behind other races backs. 

Oh how very noble of you!!!!

It’s amazing how fixated someone can be about one club, yet conveniently ignore all the exact same issues at the very club they’re trying to bat for. Actually it’s not amazing, it’s embarrassing. 

PS. Jon Flanagan called, he wants to have a chat about playing for another Premier League club and kicking his girlfriend in the stomach.......repeatedly........

17 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

It’s amazing how fixated someone can be about one club, yet conveniently ignore all the exact same issues at the very club they’re trying to bat for. Actually it’s not amazing, it’s embarrassing. 

PS. Jon Flanagan called, he wants to have a chat about playing for another Premier League club and kicking his girlfriend in the stomach.......repeatedly........

Yes,  nasty piece of work and regarded as so. Your man is still on tv shows doing what he wants. Manc media protection as always. I don’t try to bat for Liverpool at all, just sick of hypocrites like yourself and everyone involved at that cesspit in Trafford. It amazes me you can’t even bring yourself to say Giggs is a twat. What a worm you are.

Nasty club and nastier fanbase, go back to chanting (Racist word deleted by Mods because once again you can’t handle your ale) at players. You’re no better than anyone. 

A worm? Fucking hell, I’m devastated, might not come back from that putdown. Don’t worry though, we play again at the weekend where you’ll have the chance to tell everyone again how horrible Manchester is, and that Ryan Giggs is awful, and we’re all racist etc etc etc and that Liverpool is the greatest. Even though you don’t go to bat for them. 

Anywho, off to feed my 6 month old who is automatically racist for supporting a football club. 

Hope you sleep better after getting all off your chest. Again X

3 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

A worm? Fucking hell, I’m devastated, might not come back from that putdown. Don’t worry though, we play again at the weekend where you’ll have the chance to tell everyone again how horrible Manchester is, and that Ryan Giggs is awful, and we’re all racist etc etc etc and that Liverpool is the greatest. Even though you don’t go to bat for them. 

Anywho, off to feed my 6 month old who is automatically racist for supporting a football club. 

Pitiful. I don’t bat for Liverpool. Liverpool football club have some reprehensible creatures who support them, embarrassed themselves over the Evra issue and have countless racists supporting them. 

You mistake me pointing out your hypocrisy for affection. I am capable of objectivity. I can see that both Liverpool and Manchester United have horrible fans but only one is chastised as a city for it. Still can’t bring yourself to admit your hero is scum eh, yeah I stand by worm.

Manchester United a protected club.

Yes, Ryan Giggs is my hero and you’ll find thousands of posts where I talk about how he’s my hero, and that he was great for shagging his brothers bird and assaulting a woman. It’s all I ever talk about. 

No, wait, that’s not me. But please, do continue this ultimate wet wipery.

7 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Wow, this thread’s a fucking trainwreck. And United also scored 9-0.

Guess I shouldn’t have taken a nap when I did.

Don’t blame me. Speaking truths about a Manchester side gets a lot of vitriol.

Just look at the way Liverpool fans were called into question for abusing Lovren/Karius etc. But three Manchester United players racially abused in a week and just one token post. I wouldn’t mind but it’s the pretence of neutrality that irritates. 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Don’t blame me. Speaking truths about a Manchester side gets a lot of vitriol.

Just look at the way Liverpool fans were called into question for abusing Lovren/Karius etc. But three Manchester United players racially abused in a week and just one token post. I wouldn’t mind but it’s the pretence of neutrality that irritates. 

ARE YOU SURE?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived