Tapia Linked to Big Clubs

football forum

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Stan said:

How many years later xD 

What's that phrase about throwing enough shit at the fan :ph34r:

Haha yeah, don't give me any credit mate. I said it would happen right after the World Cup, which clearly didn't.

I just find it funny because at one point when he was at Feyenoord I thought it would never happen.

24 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

He'd fit in better at Atlético than the other 2 I'd say as he is already adapted to the Spanish game, there is no language barrier and he'd likely play.

I agree and he also would have a bigger role given how defensive Simeone is, but I'm not gonna hold my breath yet. Advincula got the same treatment when he joined Rayo Vallecano and it all went downhill for him from there.

5 minutes ago, Mpache said:

I agree and he also would have a bigger role given how defensive Simeone is, but I'm not gonna hold my breath yet. Advincula got the same treatment when he joined Rayo Vallecano and it all went downhill for him from there.

Tapia looks better than him though for me.

Saying that, Celta aren't a bad club to play for. They know how to get the best from their players and another season there wouldn't be the worst decisión.

Tapia has been so good in Spain that I kind of remember why I had that hot take about him going to Barcelona or Real Madrid. At his best he's easily the best Peruvian holding midfielder in my lifetime.  The reason it looked silly is because he just didn't impress at Feyenoord and was inconsistent for Peru, but I knew that if he had worked on those problems that he's a supremely talented player.

Glad that's come to fruition.

Archived