• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Tapia Linked to Big Clubs

Recommended Posts

How many years later xD 

 

What's that phrase about throwing enough shit at the fan :ph34r:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He'd fit in better at Atlético than the other 2 I'd say as he is already adapted to the Spanish game, there is no language barrier and he'd likely play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Stan said:

How many years later xD 

 

What's that phrase about throwing enough shit at the fan :ph34r:

Haha yeah, don't give me any credit mate. I said it would happen right after the World Cup, which clearly didn't.

I just find it funny because at one point when he was at Feyenoord I thought it would never happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

He'd fit in better at Atlético than the other 2 I'd say as he is already adapted to the Spanish game, there is no language barrier and he'd likely play.

I agree and he also would have a bigger role given how defensive Simeone is, but I'm not gonna hold my breath yet. Advincula got the same treatment when he joined Rayo Vallecano and it all went downhill for him from there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mpache said:

I agree and he also would have a bigger role given how defensive Simeone is, but I'm not gonna hold my breath yet. Advincula got the same treatment when he joined Rayo Vallecano and it all went downhill for him from there.

Tapia looks better than him though for me.

Saying that, Celta aren't a bad club to play for. They know how to get the best from their players and another season there wouldn't be the worst decisión.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mpache said:

I called it @Stan xDxDxD

 

I told you first this would happen! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Panna King said:

Linked to big clubs after the Transfer window :rofl:

Wasn't likely to happen in January anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tapia has been so good in Spain that I kind of remember why I had that hot take about him going to Barcelona or Real Madrid. At his best he's easily the best Peruvian holding midfielder in my lifetime.  The reason it looked silly is because he just didn't impress at Feyenoord and was inconsistent for Peru, but I knew that if he had worked on those problems that he's a supremely talented player.

Glad that's come to fruition.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Done so well that a Spaniard went on to analyze other Peruvian talents :o 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Club player of the month for Tapia. Nice.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barcelona are desperate to sign Tapia, as making that statement would keep a player like Messi at the club to play alongside him in the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Panna King said:

Barcelona are desperate to sign Tapia, as making that statement would keep a player like Messi at the club to play alongside him in the team.

@Mpache right now

4dbf0db7ceb7688a59bb541d44dec5bc.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement