talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fulham 0-0 West Ham - Saturday 6th February, 2021

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 17.30

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-Fulham_FC_(shield).svg.png      VS     1200px-West_Ham_United_FC_logo.svg.png

Recent Form
Fulham - LDDLL
West Ham - WLWWW

Last 3 Meetings
07/11/2020 - West Ham 1-0 Fulham
22/02/2019 - West Ham 3-1 Fulham
15/12/2018 - Fulham 0-2 West Ham

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Don't get how he's come to that decision. 

Who was the official on VAR? He's had just as much of a mare. Should have just said to Dean 'it's accidental, no need to look any further, play on'. 

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

Don't get how he's come to that decision. 

Who was the official on VAR? He's had just as much of a mare. Should have just said to Dean 'it's accidental, no need to look any further, play on'. 

Lee Mason.

Pair of fucking idiots. Was obvious Mike Dean would give it though as soon as he got half a chance.

I'm glad to see people are coming round to the notion that it isn't VAR that's the problem but the abysmal level of officiating in this country. They're clearly not fit for purpose. You should see some of the decisions on The Football League Show every week.

I genuinely think we have the worst referee's in Europe.

• Subscriber

This league is in a sorry state. I'm at a point where I'm struggling to see how it's anything but corruption. This runs beyond incompetence for me now, there is something fishy going on.

• Subscriber
Just now, The Palace Fan said:

I'm glad to see people are coming round to the notion that it isn't VAR that's the problem but the abysmal level of officiating in this country. They're clearly not fit for purpose. You should see some of the decisions on The Football League Show every week.

100% the worst in the big leagues and if some of the clips of what's happened this and last season in-particular were taken from the Albanian league, pretty much everyone would roundly laugh at the obvious corruption on show. I don't get how people can watch this and think we're above it.

It's sad to see. I fail to believe they're this awful.

12 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

You have the worst everything. You're English. 

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

To be fair, some of us came to that conclusion even when VAR was introduced :what:

• The title was changed to Fulham 0-0 West Ham - Saturday 6th February, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned
22 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

I agree with this...

... but I do think VAR in the hands of dogshit officials hurts more than it helps.

Would be nice if Mike Dean was allowed to explain post match why he decided it was a red so that the rest of us could at least try and understand his reasoning.

We hear absolutely nothing from them so it's hard to even relate.

At the very least, if he was mic'd up we could hear his reasoning and what he was looking for like we hear in Rugby. 

Honestly, we are so far behind the times.

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Would be nice if Mike Dean was allowed to explain post match why he decided it was a red so that the rest of us could at least try and understand his reasoning.

We hear absolutely nothing from them so it's hard to even relate.

At the very least, if he was mic'd up we could hear his reasoning and what he was looking for like we hear in Rugby. 

Honestly, we are so far behind the times.

The real answer is "to make boring game about Mike Dean". Manufactured controversy.

I’ve just seen the red. I really really cannot understand the thought process from two officials to decide that’s a sending off. Absolutely disgusting and it better be rescinded. Fucking disgraceful stuff. 

Archived