talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 3-3 Everton - Saturday 6th February, 2021

football forum

1 minute ago, DNA said:

Hence why I sneaked in the ‘on his day’ bit ;)

The man got us fighting for a Champions League spot, he’s a sensation, totally wasted right now. Wasting away..

Even on his day he still isn’t. Alisson is easily the best goalkeeper in the league, and I’d stand by that even without my red tinted glasses on. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Stan said:

2-2!

What did Ole say at half-time?

What did Carlo say at half-time?!

I know this is a tad late, but that in bold is nothing new. 

I remember when we were at home against Norwich in the Championship and at half time, we were 2-0 up and cruising. Norwich brought Jerome on, we had no tactical answer to that as he caused havoc with our defence and we ended up losing 4-2.

Basically summed up Ole in that match. 

No doubt Dea Gea fucked up, not just on the first goal but the third he should have come steaming out. Did you see when Calvert LEwin was offside but he put it wide? His first touch, he over ran it and De Gea should have come flying off his line but he didn’t.

What nobody mentions on the first goal is the shit defending from Maguire. Not only was he on the wrong side but he got dusted. I knew he was slow but fuck me he was like a carthorse. This is why with or without pace along side him, we won’t be able to fly a higher line with a high pressing game because he’s too scared to much up.

• Administrator

Scholes was a bit Brexit-y after the game. Says he has no doubts about Maguire's quality but does have doubts about Lindelof. 

It's quite clear to see Maguire has his shortcomings and if anyone can't see that, especially an actual ex-pro, they're deluded. 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Scholes was a bit Brexit-y after the game. Says he has no doubts about Maguire's quality but does have doubts about Lindelof. 

It's quite clear to see Maguire has his shortcomings and if anyone can't see that, especially an actual ex-pro, they're deluded. 

It's called bull licking the brit.

• The topic was unpinned
  • Subscriber
12 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I know this is a tad late, but that in bold is nothing new. 

I remember when we were at home against Norwich in the Championship and at half time, we were 2-0 up and cruising. Norwich brought Jerome on, we had no tactical answer to that as he caused havoc with our defence and we ended up losing 4-2.

Basically summed up Ole in that match. 

Good old Ole as per normal xD

899092b995de7e9c3dd640db4b2dcc3b.gif

Archived