talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

NFL

football forum

13 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Are they changing their logo too?

I think they're currently named after their first ever coach. Dunno why their logo was just their helmet. That would be quite a re-brand for them though.

Was referring to the baseball team 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Spike said:

As far as they go Chiefs and Braves are the least offensive of the bunch. If they change it so be it, I just want to see consistency, ban the Notre Dame 'Fighting Irish'. For fucks sake, look at this.

Notre Dame Leprechaun - Wikipedia

Pretty bang on Connor McGregor if you ask me. Only when fighting DJs or old men though. He’s a bit shit at fighting professionals these days.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Administrator

Sad to hear. Didn't know he was ill?

I remember playing NFL Madden on PS2 or PS3 years ago and his voice/commentary was 1 of the things that hooked me in. Iconic, like Murray Walker on F1 games.

• 4 weeks later...

I would say thats 4 of the most amazing, dramatic playoff games all over one weekend that you could wish to see.

Yesterday was unbelievable. Just when you think you saw it all in the Bucs Rams game, up steps the Chiefs and Bills. One of the very best.

What a season it has been, and is boiling up to now.

25 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

It’s a KC/Rams final, two of the most dislikeable teams in the league. How the Rams are under the salary cap fuck only knows. 

Wouldn't mind seeing the Bengals knock KC again, although the odds are against them now.  They beat KC in the regular season but I feel like Cincy has used up all it's luck in the postseason just to get to this point.  Still nice to have 2 playoff wins in one season after going 31 years without any.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Coma said:

Wouldn't mind seeing the Bengals knock KC again, although the odds are against them now.  They beat KC in the regular season but I feel like Cincy has used up all it's luck in the postseason just to get to this point.  Still nice to have 2 playoff wins in one season after going 31 years without any.

I’m getting my OCHOCINCO jersey out.

I'm hoping the niners do it. 

Got in the hard way, been on a roll now on the road winning at the Rams, Cowboys and unbelievably, the Packers to get to the conference final. I like the Leeds link with the 49ers too although this will surely deem them to fail.

But to get as far as they have with one of the worst QB's is mightly impressive. A Cincinnati, San Fran final would be a great clash of styles.

• 2 weeks later...