talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

NFL

football forum

• 3 weeks later...

Last year was the first proper year I got into it and followed it from start to finish. Before that, I'd casually watched Superbowls or the odd playoff game.

This season I am so on it. And the standard of games recently have just been ridiculous.

Yesterday I saw Buffalo v LA Rams which was amazing how that game swung back and forth.

Followed by a really exciting game between Seattle and Dallas. Russell Wilson is just ridiculous. 

Saw a tiny bit of Saints v Packers as I love the Sunday Night Football programme before I bailed to bed but after seeing the highlights, again, another classic contest.

I felt before a ball was kicked it'd be the Ravens purely for their defence and Lamar and I won't change from that, but I got a sneaky feeling the Steelers could be this season's Tennessee. They look to have a great defence and weapons in attack. Expect them to go under the radar.

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Last year was the first proper year I got into it and followed it from start to finish. Before that, I'd casually watched Superbowls or the odd playoff game.

This season I am so on it. And the standard of games recently have just been ridiculous.

Yesterday I saw Buffalo v LA Rams which was amazing how that game swung back and forth.

Followed by a really exciting game between Seattle and Dallas. Russell Wilson is just ridiculous. 

Saw a tiny bit of Saints v Packers as I love the Sunday Night Football programme before I bailed to bed but after seeing the highlights, again, another classic contest.

I felt before a ball was kicked it'd be the Ravens purely for their defence and Lamar and I won't change from that, but I got a sneaky feeling the Steelers could be this season's Tennessee. They look to have a great defence and weapons in attack. Expect them to go under the radar.

How about my Atlanta Falcons? 

Blew two massive leads to lost in the last 2 weeks. At one point during each match, ESPN had us with a 99.9% chance of winning. 

DQ is about to get fired. 

24 minutes ago, Eco said:

How about my Atlanta Falcons? 

Blew two massive leads to lost in the last 2 weeks. At one point during each match, ESPN had us with a 99.9% chance of winning. 

DQ is about to get fired. 

The one last week against Dallas was ridiculous. Totally ridiculous.

Losing a game like that in the manner that you did is going to psychologically kill you i think. You need to start seeing games through to the end or the team are going to become more and more mentally weak.

Strange as well the fine margins. Attack wise, Ryan and the likes of Jones, Gage and Ridley are flying.

Edited by Lucas

24 minutes ago, Lucas said:

The one last week against Dallas was ridiculous. Totally ridiculous.

Losing a game like that in the manner that you did is going to psychologically kill you i think. You need to start seeing games through to the end or the team are going to become more and more mentally weak.

Strange as well the fine margins. Attack wise, Ryan and the likes of Jones, Gage and Ridley are flying.

It all started with a famous Super Bowl, in which the Falcons blew a 20+ point lead and ended up losing to Tom Brady and the Patriots. That game just so happened to also be on my Birthday. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
Just now, Happy Blue said:

Already a thread, my bad lol ..Mahomes is on another level B|

I think he deserves to win today. Brady has had his time! 

Can't wait to see more of Mahomes though in future even if he doesn't win today. 

Just now, Stan said:

I think he deserves to win today. Brady has had his time! 

Can't wait to see more of Mahomes though in future even if he doesn't win today. 

I dont see how the Buccs win this tbh, Chiefs are just better  ..bet New England are pissed, let Tom go too soon although i do rate Newton

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

I dont see how the Buccs win this tbh, Chiefs are just better  ..bet New England are pissed, let Tom go too soon although i do rate Newton

Only with good defence and Brady turning up.

Chiefs are just far more exciting and entertaining. 

• The title was changed to NFL