• Central Coast Mariners v Sydney FC
  • Manchester City v Liverpool
  • Rapid Vienna v Wolfsberger
  • Rayo Vallecano v Valencia
  • Real Madrid v Chelsea
  • Bahlinger v Offenbach

• Subscriber

RESULTS
Triple points round was a mix of fortunes for everyone. Some chose a team who drew, some chose a team who lost, and 2 people earnt a bumper amount of points from their pick. Let's see!

image.png

Central Coast Mariners and Sydney FC provided the highest swing for us this week. Only 3 players back Sydney to win to get the 5 points, meaning the rest lost 5 points, opening up a 10 point gap between those that backed and those who didn't. G.A. Eagles and Willem II weren't far behind with an 8 point swing - but with the triple points, @DeadLinesman and @Lucas backed Eagles and earnt an impressive 12 points from that match alone!

Not one person backed Stoke to beat West Brom so a loss of 2 points for all players! It was the same case with Real Madrid and Chelsea - everybody backed Madrid so lost 1 point, with myself and @Mel81x losing 3 points due to the triple pick. 

image.png

Highest scorer of the week was @DeadLinesman with 17 points - the lowest was @Mel81x who lost a heavy 11 points. @CaaC (John) also lost a big amount with a loss of 9 points, and I also lost 5 points.

TABLE
Some big changes in the table!

image.png

Lucas remains top after a score of 7 points with @Rucksackfranzose in second with a return of 5 points this week. @Stan and @Aladdin managed 1 point each.

FIXTURES
A normal week this week!

image.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

RESULTS
I'm so good at keeping up with my games lately aren't I! :ph34r: Better late than ever though so here are your latest results! 

image.png

Only 6 people took part for this round with all 6 getting positive scores and no games resulted in draws! The biggest goal swing was Sittard v Sparta Rotterdam where only one person went for Sparta Rotterdam.

image.png

It seems in these competitions we get one person not reading it properly so let's start Idiot of the Week which this week goes to @DeadLinesman for putting PSG rather than Paris FC. He still got a point though :D The highest scorers were myself and @Lucas with 5 points whilst the lowest were Deadlinesman, @Rucksackfranzose and @Stan with just 1 point for the week. @CaaC (John) at the bottom of the table, gained 3 points for the week.

TABLE
No changes in terms of positions in the table but with the end of the season approaching, is there enough time to see any major movements or will Lucas hold on to this top spot?
image.png

FIXTURES

• Middlesbrough v Cardiff
  • Atalanta v Torino
  • West Ham v Frankfurt
  • QPR v Sheffield United
  • Kings Lynn v Eastleigh
  • Marseille v Lyon
  • Los Angeles v Minnesota
  • Bournemouth v Nottingham Forest

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

FINAL RESULTS
I am so sorry for dropping the ball with this - the last couple of months have been stupidly busy for me on a personal level. Here are the FINAL results for this season! These games were from way back at the end of April/start of May... oops.

image.png

A few high scoring draws in there for this round!

image.png

Everyone who played for this round got a positive score!

The highest scorers were myself, @Rucksackfranzose and @Stan with 5 points whilst @Lucas was the lowest with a 1 point score. @DeadLinesman and @CaaC (John) both got 3 points.

TABLE
So those scores did nothing to change our leader so our Goal Difference 2021/22 Champion is @Lucas!
The game ran all the way from February 2021 to May 2022 so it was a bumper season!

image.png

Thank you all for playing and Goal Difference will be back next season as well as a World Cup edition in November/December!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived