Thursday 11th February, 2021
Wolves vs Southampton, 17.30 - Live on BT Sport 1
Barnsley vs Chelsea, 20.00 - Live on BBC One/iPlayer

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

No seriously, we are not cut out to play these hoof ball teams and the ground staff will have had the week off :4_joy:

Swansea are hoof-ball?

• Administrator

About 95% of the game is being played in West Ham's half. They have absolutely no outlet. Expect Man Utd to stroll this once they get the first goal.

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

No xD. The ref literally just plays on. How the fuck can smash a player as he takes a throw in and not get a booking? 

Laughable. 

15 minutes ago, Danny said:

Van de Beek is so underused, oozes quality and intelligence on and off the ball.

I don't think Ole can find a place in the side for him to use him regularly? Especially with Fernandes ahead of him. Maybe now Pogba is out for a few weeks he might see more game time but I agree with @DeadLinesman - he's looked behind the pace of the game and not really up to speed.

1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

Mate, I’ve watched run around for 45 taking up positions where there’s already a player. He seems totally lost out there. 

Fair enough I was drifting in and out of the game, just feel like you’ve got a class player who’s done brilliantly at a side with a great style and system of play...come to United and is playing under a manager who’s trying to play some level of a BTEC Fergieball. Straight to Fernandes or Rashford, or outwide and then to Fergie and Rashford.

• Subscriber

I'm gonna be honest, any other season I'm totally up for this and want us throwing our weight at it, but with no fans there I just can't work up any excitement for it this year and think we'd be better off prioritising getting a top 4 place. Any other season if you offered me the FA Cup or top 4, I would go for the FA Cup, but not this year, behind closed doors makes it all soulless anyway so I'm happy for this season to be about setting us up for future years.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived