talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup 2020/21 - Fifth Round Matches

football forum

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lovely to see Olsen between the sticks tonight against Spurs. His work ethic is brilliant. Ancelotti looks set to sign him permanently and, if it goes ahead, I could see him casting Pickford to the bench. Hoping for a win tonight, although I feel it'll be a slim one if Kane and Son have anything to say about it.

• Administrator

Dog shite first half. Will give some a bit of leeway as it's a much-changed lineup. I've tired tried to stick up for Perez a lot in the past but today has pushed me over the edge xD

On the break, Vardy and Under racing up with and ahead of Perez. Perez stops just in their half, cuts back and waits for Brighton players to surround him and get the ball off him. I just don't know what he was thinking. He's slow and looks like he's trying far too hard now. Needs a bit of a break now. 

• Subscriber

This is absolutely shite. We've given them a shite goal and allowed them to sit back and hit us on the break and now we're passing like a League One side to help them do that.

We also have nothing on the bench. Any win from here relies on a truly fanciful threading of the needle of probability.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

This is absolutely shite. We've given them a shite goal and allowed them to sit back and hit us on the break and now we're passing like a League One side to help them do that.

We also have nothing on the bench. Any win from here relies on a truly fanciful threading of the needle of probability.

I'm now hearing that we've scored two goals. Not that I'd know as my stream has shown me 35 minutes of absolute shite without a hitch and crashed 30 seconds before we equalised. On balance, I'll take it.

• Administrator

Another injury for us. Arguably one of our best players as well this season. Justin off. Won't hear about it though cos he's not wearing red and doesn't usually play CB for the team. 

• Subscriber

Couldn't just get to half time comfortable could we? Mina and Olsen at fault though. Can't wait to hear the BT commentators and Everton Twitter tell me more in the second half about how Pickford's place is at serious risk because Olsen held onto a few 30 yard pea rollers.

• Subscriber

Dreadful from Lloris on the equaliser. Penalty looked soft. Fuming about that 2nd goal to be honest. Mina literally has the ball passed straight at him and he's assisted their goal somehow. Olsen I still think should do better facing up to Lamela at that angle. 3-1 going into this half would have been relatively comfortable and we've given them a route back in. Spurs will feel the same way because we didn't look like doing anything until we got the first.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived