• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FC Cincinnati Sign Brenner; Linked with Luciano Acosta

football forum

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Mpache said:

Brenner signed for Cincinatti because he's simply not good enough to play for those clubs mentioned.

It's a pretty big fee for an MLS team to be paying as well, third highest in the leagues history.

In a depressed market, it's definitely a pretty stand out transfer and a pretty big gamble to take.

1 minute ago, ScoRoss said:

It's a pretty big fee for an MLS team to be paying as well, third highest in the leagues history.

In a depressed market, it's definitely a pretty stand out transfer and a pretty big gamble to take.

I've made myself clear before, but I find Brazilian talents vastly overrated. Most of them are average and stand out in a league with outdated tactics. This is why they struggle when they go to Europe. Tim Vickery actually touched on this as well.

They are hyped too easily and in reality aren't even that good. They just have to be half decent and then they are seen as a big deal. It's a lazy scout's dream league really.

The best talents in South America for the last 3 years have been concentrated in Ecuador and Argentina. The Ecuadorians have mostly all left now to better leagues, but Argentina keep on producing at least one elite talent every couple years like they should be doing.

Only young player in Brazil I currently rate is Kaio Jorge.

• 1 month later...

Archived