talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leicester City 3-1 Liverpool - Saturday 13th February, 2021

football forum

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was Alisson's mistake all day long, he's practically gifted Leicester City the win here, with that blunder so late on. He should have communicated to Kabak that he was coming to claim the ball or he should have just left it to Kabak to deal with.

I feel like Thiago has come to England believing he needs to run around tackling everything that moves, rather than just sticking to what he’s good at and letting players who can actually tackle win the ball. 

It’s like, you don’t see Tielemans or Joao Moutinho charging in trying to win the ball every time it comes within 15 yards. Sometimes it’s best just to jostle a bit and pass them on to someone else.

3 minutes ago, Inverted said:

I feel like Thiago has come to England believing he needs to run around tackling everything that moves, rather than just sticking to what he’s good at and letting players who can actually tackle win the ball. 

It’s like, you don’t see Tielemans or Joao Moutinho charging in trying to win the ball every time it comes within 15 yards. Sometimes it’s best just to jostle a bit and pass them on to someone else.

He did have Kimmich and Goretzka doing the dirty work for him. 

Don't think he has that luxury with Liverpool's midfield. 

• Administrator

This means more*.

Ndidi is world class. He was superb today. Should have been given man of the match. 

No idea how we've won to be honest xD Liverpool should have killed it early with their chances and pressure. 

*in the context of top 4 and when you look at if we lost, the 3 teams below us are expected to win at home... 

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

This means more*.

Ndidi is world class. He was superb today. Should have been given man of the match. 

No idea how we've won to be honest xD Liverpool should have killed it early with their chances and pressure. 

*in the context of top 4 and when you look at if we lost, the 3 teams below us are expected to win at home... 

Hahaha Stan you’ve just copied my last two posts 

2 minutes ago, shut up said:

Like most Bundesliga imports, Thiago has no idea what to do in the premier league 

That's a bit harsh to be honest, talents can stand out anywhere and do well in a superior league, but what is true is that the Bundesliga is well below average in comparison to the Premier League and it's showing.

6 minutes ago, DNA said:

Allison is an abomination. Premier league hasn’t had an elite keeper since prime Cech and prime van der sar.

If Alisson has shouted for it, which I'd expect he would have, I don't think you can blame the keeper there

• The title was changed to Leicester City 3-1 Liverpool - Saturday 13th February, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived