talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Devil

football forum

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers, big club with a huge global fan base. 

Not a huge surprise you get a lot of reds dotted all over the U.K and the world really. 

I post on a popular United forum and it's crazy some of the places are posting from. 

Anyway I love talking about all clubs not just United, football in general. 

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

What's your take on where Utd find themselves currently? Enough to win the league/challenge Man City? Thoughts on Ole?

Any other clubs you like/follow?

Not enough to win the league no but improving no doubt about it. 

It's my opinion the keeper needs changing and possibly the two centre half's. It must be hell playing in front of a keeper who's bottle has completely gone. Having said that it must be hell playing behind a bunch of centre half's that constantly make errors. 

Improve these areas and we could win the league next season. 

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

He’s moved closer to me in Warrington so he can truly call himself a glory supporter.

Okay, I'm logged into my office computer today so I can see he's got a City signature and a rugby player as his avatar.

I wasn't 100% sure he was a Manchester City fan yesterday even with the well known "you're not even from Manchester" joke. 

6 hours ago, Devil said:

Okay, I'm logged into my office computer today so I can see he's got a City signature and a rugby player as his avatar.

I wasn't 100% sure he was a Manchester City fan yesterday even with the well known "you're not even from Manchester" joke. 

I'm from Hulme originally ..you live in a massive blue area, that must be interesting 😂

54 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

I'm from Hulme originally ..you live in a massive blue area, that must be interesting 😂

Actually it's not a massive blue area at all, maybe read up on your United history (not sure you will) the Wythenshawe reds were well known, my old man was in a book about the 70s and 80s and I can assure you Wythenshawe is red. 

Stockport on the other hand is the blue part of South Manchester. 

There was little doubt you would be a blue coming from Hulme, having said that I've heard of City fans in Salford so anything possible. 

5 minutes ago, Devil said:

Actually it's not a massive blue area at all, maybe read up on your United history (not sure you will) the Wythenshawe reds were well known, my old man was in a book about the 70s and 80s and I can assure you Wythenshawe is red. 

Stockport on the other hand is the blue part of South Manchester. 

There was little doubt you would be a blue coming from Hulme, having said that I've heard of City fans in Salford so anything possible. 

A lot of season ticket holders come from your area and neighbouring towns and even your local amateur team is called the Wythenshawe Blues FC  ..is there a lot of united support up there too? i always pictured it as a blue area  ...yeah Salford is mainly united but City supporters are all the place too

36 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

A lot of season ticket holders come from your area and neighbouring towns and even your local amateur team is called the Wythenshawe Blues FC  ..is there a lot of united support up there too? i always pictured it as a blue area  ...yeah Salford is mainly united but City supporters are all the place too

You've just answered your own question really there are blues and reds everywhere but having lived in Wythenshawe all my life I can assure you it's more red than blue. 

It's not like I would be arsed anyway wouldn't change who I support. 

2 minutes ago, Devil said:

You've just answered your own question really there are blues and reds everywhere but having lived in Wythenshawe all my life I can assure you it's more red than blue. 

It's not like I would be arsed anyway wouldn't change who I support. 

Very true, welcome to the forum and watch out for the trolls, that Liverpool lot are a shady bunch ;)

Archived