talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

RB Leipzig 0-2 Liverpool - Tuesday 16th February, 2021 (1st Leg)

1 minute ago, Mpache said:

It absolutely does.

That doesn't change that they look shite defensively though. You can be an offensive team and look great defensively. They don't.

Good for them, I disagree because to me he's always been Bayern's and Germany's weak link.

All your responses are your own personal opinions, which are unfortunately bias and mean absolutely nothing. 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mpache said:

Yes, so I suggest you leave it and walk away. I will stick to my opinion.

You always stick to your opinion, even though you are regularly proven wrong, so there is nothing new here. Stick your head in the sand like you usually do if you want.

1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

No one proves to be a snowflake here, and you being entitled an opinion doesn't mean we have to agree with you. While you're entitled to your opinion we're entitled to criticize it. On a side note I believe there are more than few Peruvians, who share your opinion Peru were a good football team, that doesn't make them right, though.

You didn't have to mention the last sentence. Personally I do not care in the slightest. This is my opinion and the fact I'm being attacked by 2 mega Bundesliga fanboys doesn't suggest neutral to me. From my point of view, Boateng isn't and never has been world class.

Just now, Mpache said:
Just now, Mpache said:

Yes, so I suggest you leave it and walk away. I will stick to my opinion.

Honestly it's not your job to tell others to fuck off. And we all know you will stick to your opinion regardless what arguements others bring into a discussion: It's what all cretins do.

1 minute ago, Michael said:

You always stick to your opinion, even though you are regularly proven wrong, so there is nothing new here. Stick your head in the sand like you usually do if you want.

What facts have you presented to change my opinion though? Literally all I've read is how I'm talking out of my arse with no relevant facts about why I am doing so.

I'm not presenting facts either so I can't claim the rights but that isn't the point I'm afraid. 

@Mpache I dont know anything about these players. However you cant just say "well that is my opinion"  you have to back it up with good arguments otherwise I could say crouch is better than messi. 

1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Honestly it's not your job to tell others to fuck off. And we all know you will stick to your opinion regardless what arguements others bring into a discussion: It's what all cretins do.

Live with that vendetta then, as a bit of a friendly advice don't go call others cretin's because you don't agree with them. It's a toxic way of living. Goodbye.

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

@Mpache I dont know anything about these players. However you cant just say "well that is my opinion"  you have to back it up with good arguments otherwise I could say crouch is better than messi. 

I never claimed to be right, not once did I say that. It's just anytime I critique the Bundesliga in even the smallest of ways I get attacked by the 4 mega fanboys of the league on this forum. I am saying what I believe, and I have not heard a single fact besides Boateng winning trophies (which tbf I could say the same about the weak link of any winning team) to prove me otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Mpache said:

Live with that vendetta then, as a bit of a friendly advice don't go call others cretin's because you don't agree with them. It's a toxic way of living. Goodbye.

It's not him who needs the advice, it's you who needs it. But unfortunately you never seem willing to listen to others, so you are always going to be stuck in your same old ways. Take some time out for some self-reflection sometimes, it will do you good.

Just now, Michael said:

It's not him who needs the advice, it's you who needs it. But unfortunately you never seem willing to listen to others, so you are always going to be stuck in your same old ways. Take some time out for some self-reflection sometimes, it will do you good.

So it's ok to go out and insult people because you disagree with them? You bore the fuck out of me. I am not willing to listen to the advice of some grumpy grandfather on the internet that I've never met. I have a ton of problems that I am working on but I have not attacked anyone on this thread.

5 minutes ago, Mpache said:

I never claimed to be right, not once did I say that. It's just anytime I critique the Bundesliga in even the smallest of ways I get attacked by the 4 mega fanboys of the league on this forum. I am saying what I believe, and I have not heard a single fact besides Boateng winning trophies (which tbf I could say the same about the weak link of any winning team) to prove me otherwise.

So you want them to produce facts in their defence (I’d say naming the number of trophies he has won in numerous teams is good enough proof) but your only offering in return is “well it’s my opinion”. 

Bit sick of you bobbing about this forum acting like you have infinite football knowledge. Doesn’t matter what country or league, you make out you know everything. 

12 minutes ago, Mpache said:

I call everybody a cretin, who behaves cretinous. And faking his own death on a forums and post as their own father is as cretinous as telling administrators to delete your posts because you wouldn't be a member of said forum and reappear afterwards more than once.

5 minutes ago, Mpache said:

So it's ok to go out and insult people because you disagree with them? You bore the fuck out of me. I am not willing to listen to the advice of some grumpy grandfather on the internet that I've never met. I have a ton of problems that I am working on but I have not attacked anyone on this thread.

What did I say that you found insulting? You're not being a snowflake again are you? I don't know who you are addressing, Rucksack or me, but I am not a grandfather yet, not even a father, but I hope to be both in the future and I am sure he does as well. I am sorry about your own problems, but you shouldn't bring your own personal issues and pent up frustration onto this forum. It just makes you look like a bit of a plonker really.

Just now, Rick said:

So you want them to produce facts in their defence (I’d say naming the number of trophies he has won in numerous teams is good enough proof) but your only offering in return is “well it’s my opinion”. 

Bit sick of you bobbing about this forum acting like you have infinite football knowledge. Doesn’t matter what country or league, you make out you know everything. 

Have you read where I said "I never said I'm right" though? That it's just my opinion?

Please quote to where I claim I have "infinite football knowledge" besides you making that idea in your head.

Just now, Michael said:

What did I say that you found insulting? Your not being a snowflake again are you? I don't know who you are addressing, Rucksack or me, but I am not a grandfather yet, not even a father, but I hope to be both in the future and I am sure he does as well. I am sorry about your own problems, but you shouldn't bring your own personal issues and pent up frustration onto this forum. It just makes you look like a bit of a plonker really.

Last time I checked, calling someone a "cretin" is an insult. So it's clearly not me who is the one that needs advice now is it? 

Like I said I have a shit ton of problems that I need to work on, but I have literally not done anything wrong here. I just think you're a massive fanboy.

Even the dictionary claims it to be abuse xD

6e4026b4e6af228815e43588a6e75237.png

1 minute ago, Mpache said:

Last time I checked, calling someone a "cretin" is an insult. So it's clearly not me who is the one that needs advice now is it? 

Like I said I have a shit ton of problems that I need to work on, but I have literally not done anything wrong here. I just think you're a massive fanboy.

Even the dictionary claims it to be abuse xD

6e4026b4e6af228815e43588a6e75237.png

I am not the one who called you a cretin, but you are behaving like one, lets be honest.

Just now, Michael said:

I am not the one who called you a cretin

Ruck called me a cretin. Yet here you are agreeing with him because you disagree with me and presented not a single fact to prove your point.

I suppose it depends on who you are calling a cretin though. To certain people it's OK :what:

Just now, Mpache said:

Have you read where I said "I never said I'm right" though? 

You wouldn’t be disregarding other people’s point if this was truly the case. You absolutely think you’re right. 

Please quote to where I claim I have "infinite football knowledge" besides you making that idea in your head.

Didn't say you claimed anything, it’s just how you come across. You’re in this topic telling 3 Bundesliga watchers how shit Boateng is. They have literally been watching him through his whole career, but your opinion off a game here and there obviously trumps theirs, right? 

5 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

I call everybody a cretin, who behaves cretinous. And faking his own death on a forums and post as their own father is as cretinous as telling administrators to delete your posts because you wouldn't be a member of said forum and reappear afterwards more than once.

That doesn't make it OK bud. You should really start behaving like someone in 2021. Calling someone who is deformed (especially an autistic lad like myself) is banned in many places. The word retarted which we all used freely 10 years ago is now deemed "unacceptable". Watch your words, it's a piece of advice. I don't care about my car crash thread.

@Rick again, those are ideas you have made up in your own head. If it annoys you so much you are free to put me on ignore. However, I have watched more than plenty of Boateng to be allowed to have an opinion. I have no hard facts, never claimed to be right and even said "take this with a grain of salt" earlier. Fuck me.

I never thought I would defend Teso and Marc, but they indirectly called me retarted once and got a suspension. It's weird how long time members say words like cretin to someone who genuinely has a disability and get off scot free.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived