talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Europa League 2020/21 - Round of 32 (1st Legs) - Thursday 18th February, 2021 (Late KOs)

football forum

• Administrator

1200px-Europa_League.svg.png

all kick-offs 20.00 (GMT)

Benfica vs Arsenal
RB Salzburg vs Villarreal
Granada vs Napoli
Lille vs Ajax
Maccabi Tel-Aviv vs Shakhtar Donetsk
Molde vs Hoffenheim
Royal Antwerp vs Rangers

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I've got to admit I expect more of a game out of Sociedad, we could have hit 6 or 7.

Can't see anything other than an English team win in this competition. I just hope we get a nice breeze through tie next round (providing we get through) so that the fringe players can allow a rest some of the first team 

15 minutes ago, Devil said:

Well I've got to admit I expect more of a game out of Sociedad, we could have hit 6 or 7.

Can't see anything other than an English team win in this competition. I just hope we get a nice breeze through tie next round (providing we get through) so that the fringe players can allow a rest some of the first team 

You can't see Shakhtar, Milan, Benfica or the winner of Lille/Ajax winning? 

3 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

You can't see Shakhtar, Milan, Benfica or the winner of Lille/Ajax winning? 

They will all be in the running and so will Leverkusen, as they will start to play their best possible players during the latter stages of the competition. Hoffenheim also have a shout and Villarreal could also be a nuisance.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

The ref signaled for the goal xD Then VAR checked to make sure it wasn't offside. 

Just now, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I just rewatched it, flag stayed down and all xD

The ref had his hand up for offside. Then waited for VAR. Then pointed to the centre circle after being told its a goal. 

Maybe we're getting different feeds? 

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

The ref had his hand up for offside. Then waited for VAR. Then pointed to the centre circle after being told its a goal. 

Maybe we're getting different feeds? 

Flag stayed down, Saka did his whole celebration, because no offside was given, ref did the box review signal thingy. If it were called offside why would Saka celebrate the goal?

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Flag stayed down, Saka did his whole celebration, because no offside was given, ref did the box review signal thingy. If it were called offside why would Saka celebrate the goal?

Cos players celebrate goals still? 

I don't even care any more xD

• The topic was unpinned

Archived