talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Europa League 2020/21 - Round of 32 (1st Legs) - Thursday 18th February, 2021 (Late KOs)

football forum

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Pugwash said:

I didn't catch the game last night but I've recorded the highiights. It must have been nerve wracking watching it but still a fantastic away win.

Tell you what this Rangers team could go deep into this tournament with the team spirit you've got. 

If only you had the 12th man, the crowd to push you on even further. 

On 19/02/2021 at 19:23, Devil said:

Tell you what this Rangers team could go deep into this tournament with the team spirit you've got. 

If only you had the 12th man, the crowd to push you on even further. 

We'll find out on Thursday but we should manage a result to progress into the last 16 which would be fantastic. Team spirit is what Steven Gerrard keeps talking about and he has got this squad playing for each other. A few blips apart, it has been tremendous watching the Gers this season. 

10 minutes ago, Pugwash said:

We'll find out on Thursday but we should manage a result to progress into the last 16 which would be fantastic. Team spirit is what Steven Gerrard keeps talking about and he has got this squad playing for each other. A few blips apart, it has been tremendous watching the Gers this season. 

Just looking at your results from what I could see you been beaten once all season by St Mirren in the league cup. 

Incredible form that is, taking nothing away from your success in the SPL to maintain that form in European competition is a credit to Gerrard. I did say to you elsewhere I believed his coach style and experience will be better geared up for European nights and I expect that to continue.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived