talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2020/21 - [22. Spieltag] - 19-21st February, 2021

football forum

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Augsburg took an early lead against Leverkusen through a tap in goal by Niederlechner, which was  gifted to him by a huge blunder by Lomb. The Leverkusen keeper completely missed the ball and did an air kick instead, in his attempt to clear the ball. This allowed Niederlechner to tuck the ball home into an empty net from a few yards out. In truth though, Augsburg were the better side in the first half. Perhaps Leverkusen are feeling some fatigue from their midweek match against Young Boys.

43 minutes ago, nudge said:

Hertha's sinking without a trace, aren't they? Down to 15th, on equal points with Arminia who also have a game in hand, and just one point more than Mainz in 17th. Crazy.

Yeah, Hertha have to be the flop of the season. Given all the money they have spent, expectations were naturally relatively hight, but their form has been abysmal. Their defence in particular looks very poor in my opinion. Stark is a very erratic defender and the likes of Klunter and Dardai are hardly household names.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yeah, Hertha have to be the flop of the season. Given all the money they have spent, expectations were naturally relatively hight, but their form has been abysmal. Their defence in particular looks very poor in my opinion. Stark is a very erratic defender and the likes of Klunter and Dardai are hardly household names.

I won't lie, I quite enjoy seeing them struggle. All that investor money, all the big statements, zero results. Schadenfreude at its best xD 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Marco John looks like quite a promising young player. 

Yeah, he's been a regular in the Hoffenheim team ever since he made his debut for them a few months back. Hoffenheim will be delighted that they have unearthed such a promising player.

Just now, nudge said:

I won't lie, I quite enjoy seeing them struggle. All that investor money, all the big statements, zero results. Schadenfreude at its best xD 

Well there is also a real chance that Hertha might get relegated this season. Along with Schalke, they are certainly the most off form team right now.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Think we should have had a penalty before that. Would love to see the replay... 

I don't know, it was touch and go in my opinion. Nuhu didn't seem to make too much contact Agu in my opinion, but then again, different camera angles can give differing stories.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Michael said:

I don't know, it was touch and go in my opinion. Nuhu didn't seem to make too much contact Agu in my opinion, but then again, different camera angles can give differing stories.

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Nevermind, just saw it. Agu fell way too easily there. 

:P

• The topic was unpinned

Archived