talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sheep - Season 9 - Big Baa Tech

football forum

• Subscriber

Sheep - Season 9 - Big Baa Tech

social-media_md.jpg

We've all used one of them if not more, but how well do we really know Big Tech? From rabbit-hole video watching on YouTube to matching with someone who likes eating spaghetti with their dog to spicy comments on Twitter, this season's edition of Sheep takes us into the digital world of social media and other technology facets to test how joined at the hip we really are when it comes to using the technology around us. Will we have a new King of the Sheep Hill or will last time's winner retain their position? Only time will tell. 

If you'd like to participate in this season please let me know, I will tag participants from the last round. If you feel I have missed someone or if you feel like you may know someone who wants to participate please tag them and once they confirm I'll add them to the roster. Apologies in advance if you aren't able to participate but I am tagging you based on prior participation. 

@Stan @CaaC (John) @nudge @Lucas (Sheep King - Season 8) @Bluewolf @DeadLinesman @Pyfish  @Robbie @Dr. Gonzo @Cazza @McAzeem

The Rules or How does this work?

For people who haven't played before the game is very simple, there will be 10 questions asked per round and they may have multiple answers. The goal is to try and answer like the rest of the players. An example is, What is a common accompaniment with eggs for breakfast? And if you and 5 other people answer "beans" then you get 6 points. If your answer doesn't match anyone else's then you get one point. The idea is to gain as many points and get to the top of the list to be the Sheepiest of the lot. 

If there is ambiguity in the question, as is sometimes the case, I will put specific instructions next to the question as I know some of these can be close in wording and I try my best to group them together.

If you'd like to see how previous seasons went please browse this sub-forum and feel free to ask questions.

This season will start on March 20th, 2020 or sooner if we can get enough people. I am looking for 10 or more people to get in but 8 will do too.

P.S. Could I please have an admin pin this to the top of this subforum and unpin the Season 8 threads. Thank you in advance.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

@Mel81x, did I miss this game or did you forget about it? 🤭

Totally slipped to a list of things i had to get done but ill try and get this done before middle of next month if possible. Work has been loaded. Apologies :(

• 5 months later...
  • Subscriber

This is being revived Ladies and Gents. I am finally over the hump at work and can run a game, the deadline for saying you're in is the end of this week (Feb 4th, 2022) when I'll get this started. I'll post the list of folks who are in this Thursday. If you want to tag anyone else please do so and if you need to know the topic please scroll to the top of this post.

@Stan @CaaC (John) @nudge @Lucas @Bluewolf @DeadLinesman @Pyfish @ROBBIEFC @Dr. Gonzo @Khan of TF365 @Toinho

Season 8's Sheep King is Lucas who (if he's in) will be fighting to retain his crown.

If you'd like to see the Season 8 results please go to - Link (Season 8)

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

This is being revived Ladies and Gents. I am finally over the hump at work and can run a game, the deadline for saying you're in is the end of this week (Feb 4th, 2022) when I'll get this started. I'll post the list of folks who are in this Thursday. If you want to tag anyone else please do so and if you need to know the topic please scroll to the top of this post.

@Stan @CaaC (John) @nudge @Lucas @Bluewolf @DeadLinesman @Pyfish @ROBBIEFC @Dr. Gonzo @Khan of TF365 @Toinho

Season 8's Sheep King is Lucas who (if he's in) will be fighting to retain his crown.

If you'd like to see the Season 8 results please go to - Link (Season 8)

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47l22cl1wmctq5ndi71c

• The topic was unpinned

Archived