• Administrator

Kick-off 16.30

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png      VS     1200px-Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png

Recent Form
Arsenal - DWLLD
Man City - WWWWW

Last 3 Meetings
22/12/2020 - Arsenal 1-4 Man City (EFL Cup)
17/10/2020 - Man City 1-0 Arsenal
18/07/2020 - Arsenal 2-0 Man City (FA Cup)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Win this the title is won, lose this it's two difficult home games against West Ham and United. 

So for me even though it looks over this three game period could either extend it further or drag them back in a little bit to make it more interesting. 

7 hours ago, Devil said:

Win this the title is won, lose this it's two difficult home games against West Ham and United. 

So for me even though it looks over this three game period could either extend it further or drag them back in a little bit to make it more interesting. 

Still a lot of points to play for yet, as you know from our first premier league, it's not over till it's over

17 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Still a lot of points to play for yet, as you know from our first premier league, it's not over till it's over

Why do you keep reminding me of that god awful event..... 

Points thrown away at Wigan and at home against Everton gave you the oppurtunity to climb above us at the Etihad. 

Still think the Wigan result was the killer, Everton I can accept a draw even though we were ahead but to lose to Wigan is unforgiveable. 

To be frank, I think City have scared so many teams into retreating from the off that they pay far too much respect, sit back and just invite the pressure onto themselves.

Obviously they are so good at what they do and I understand they can win the game just like that if you make a couple quick mistakes, but this is not the way.

What's the point? May as well give them the 3pts and concentrate on the next game. Sometimes its worth having a go and trying to force them back at the start.

We've got them again in April and I can't wait to have another go at them. I think we're one of the few that actually will. Probably get stuffed doing it but has to be better than watching them knock the ball about for an hour and half.

20 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Too many teams in the league give City far too much respect when in reality this is arguably the weakest City team in the Pep era. Shows the standards of English football atm and how weak the league is. 

This. Pisses me off how teams roll over on their belly straight out of the gate. 

Leicester showed earlier this season how easily City can fold when you really press them. 

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Too many teams in the league give City far too much respect when in reality this is arguably the weakest City team in the Pep era. Shows the standards of English football atm and how weak the league is. 

Weakest?? You must of missed the record breaking 18 straight wins 😉 ..we have a really strong team right now that can finally defend too

• The title was changed to Arsenal 0-1 Man City - Sunday 21st February, 2021
3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

You’ll get found out in Europe. Premier league is appalling. 

I think we have the strongest 18 game day squad in the world right now tbh

Ederson

Walker - Dias - Laporte - Cancelo

De-Bruyne - Gundogan - Foden

Mahrez - Aguero - Sterling

BENCH:- Steffen, Stones, Fernandinho, Rodrigo, Bernardo, Torres, Jesus

Just now, Devil-Dick Willie said:

We shall see, they're definitely a big obstacle between yourself and that shiny silverware they're holding. 

They are probably many peoples favourites, they have an easy league campaign so they arrive fresh, we should be able to rest players this year too with the lead we have

11 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Good team but i think we are better tbf

How can you say that, they've just won every major honour available to them and are in the road to doing that again. 

I don't agree with you on that at all. 

4 hours ago, Cicero said:

Which league is stronger? Italian and German league isn't for overall quality. Barcelona and real Madrid aren't that good. It could be argued the premier league is the strongest league at the moment 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived