• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Daft Punk Break Up

football forum

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mel81x said:

I really wonder what they're going to do next even if its solo projects. 

@Djalminha would know better about who does the bulk of the production out of the two but I imagine one or both of them would go and produce some hit for someone like Dua Lipa or who ever is hot now, under a new pseudonym.

I'd guess they're dropping the whole Daft Punk formula altogether if they do solo work, which is a shame in a way, but understandable and what makes the most sense.

3 minutes ago, Machado said:

@Djalminha would know better about who does the bulk of the production out of the two but I imagine one or both of them would go and produce some hit for someone like Dua Lipa or who ever is hot now, under a new pseudonym.

I'd guess they're dropping the whole Daft Punk formula altogether if they do solo work, which is a shame in a way, but understandable and what makes the most sense.

Pretty sure they've been doing that for the last twenty years

18 hours ago, Machado said:

No idea to be honest, both of them have their own record label and past collaborations with other artists. I guess these are the kind of things you find out after splits.

Archived