talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EL 2020/21 - Round of 32 (2nd Legs) - 24-25th February, 2021 (Early KOs)

football forum

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Danny said:

Arsenal go through but it was a poor performance all around, lovely move from Saka though

We were good in the first half. We were error prone in the second half but overall we definitely were the better team 

22 minutes ago, Danny said:

Arsenal go through but it was a poor performance all around, lovely move from Saka though

We were good in the first half. We were error prone in the second half but overall we definitely were the better team 

2 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

When you have a world class forward like Aubameyang in your team, you are always going to be a danger, even against the best.

Karen Carney is an excellent pundit. Really does annoy me that terrible pundits like Owen and McManaman do punditry on big champions league games when there are significantly better pundits. Both male and female 

Just now, Michael said:

When you have a world class forward like Aubameyang in your team, you are always going to be a danger, even against the best.

He hasn't been world class this season but he has been good recently. Have  no idea why he still plays for us to be honest 

3 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

He hasn't been world class this season but he has been good recently. Have  no idea why he still plays for us to be honest 

Well he is still your joint leading scorer and Arsenal haven't exactly been very successful in the league this season. He scored two critical goals for you this evening as well. 

21 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

In fairness I didn’t see the first half, was more based around the second half which was lacking in everything bar the goals

34 minutes ago, Michael said:

Well he is still your joint leading scorer and Arsenal haven't exactly been very successful in the league this season. He scored two critical goals for you this evening as well. 

Well he's so good that that he can literally be good for half the season and still be our leading goalscorer. This is the frustrating thing with us. We have a good defence and a good attack and should be doing better. I'm actually not one of those over critical fans but I dont think arteta is good enough personally. I don't feel like he is getting the best out of the players we have. 

23 minutes ago, Danny said:

In fairness I didn’t see the first half, was more based around the second half which was lacking in everything bar the goals

We were the better team in the first half then made a silly mistake  which they equalised from. Even in the second half we were the better team. We were a bit shaky at first but we were playing better when they scored. Then we were all over them. Last year we were really bad and deserved to go out at this stage but we deserved to go through this time. But that is football of you dont score goals you dont win

@Stan bit of a random thing but I'm tagging you because you're the only person on here I know is definitely pro var.  No point in asking someone who is anti var 

Personally for me not knowing for definite if we had scored didn't ruin it for me. I found myself able to celebrate and then when I found out they were checking it, it didn't bother me. It was quick and to be honest gave me a second chance to cheer. When var is used like that does it bother you? 

@Rab I dont think people quite understand how good of a job Gerrard is doing at rangers? Admittedly Celtic have been shit this year but Gerrard has improved rangers in europe as well. 

@Dr. Gonzo for me personally when  klopp goes if I was a liverpool supporter I would be more than happy for gerrard to get the job.

Sorry Rab

5 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

@Rab I dont think people quite understand how good of a job Gerrard is doing at rangers? Admittedly Celtic have been shit this year but Gerrard has improved rangers in europe as well. 

@Dr. Gonzo for me personally when  klopp goes if I was a liverpool supporter I would be more than happy for gerrard to get the job.

Sorry Rab

Stevie as manager after Klopp leaves is the dream...

... I think their contracts expire at around the same time too

17 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Saka continues to be phenomenal. With all this attacking talent, hopefully Southgate doesn't play too much of a cowardly system with England.

It's easy to call it cowardly sat in front of the tv 

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Sorry Rab

I don't see Gerrard taking a step down and managing Liverpool.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived