talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EL 2020/21 - Round of 32 (2nd Legs) - Thursday 25th February, 2021 (Late KOs)

football forum

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
47 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Slavia Prague have got some excellent support. I remember when arsenal were 7.0 up against them and their fans were still singing. I think our supporters actually clapped their supporters for it.

Yeah that was another thing I wanted to witness. I want to witness more of these atmospheres in Europe. Their home ground sounds very loud as well. Would've been great to be an away fan at that.

I think any other season, in any other circumstances, I would be gutted. But in truth I think while it's embarrassing, tonight was not the worst thing that could've happened. I think Rodgers will quietly agree too, as you could see from the initial team selection.

I am totally for trophies over top 4 - but if there was ever a season to not win anything and just produce the best league outcome to get you set for future years, then the season behind closed doors 100% was the one.

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Steve Bruce Almighty said:

Brendan Rodgers has a really poor European record in his career. 

Never got past a round of 32 tie. Disappointing. But not the end of the world as some of our fans are making out. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Steve Bruce Almighty said:

Anything less than a quarter final for any English club is a big failure unless they had an unfortunate draw.

what about unfortunate injuries :ph34r:?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived