talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Turning 40

football forum

4 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

mate people have found ways to kill each other since the start of time. if you had fear of everything that could kill you then you would fear everything. take away everything that could kill you in the world today and you would be back to the stone age and people in the stone age would bash your head in with a rock. fear the people dont fear the tool. :91_thumbsup:

Thats fair enough but if I walked into a concert venue with a rock I could kill maybe one person if I'm lucky before being taken down

Give a nutter a machine gun and it's god knows how many... 

End of the day you get responsible people and you get idiots. The licencing law needs to be tighter in the U.S where these crazy things mainly happen. 

You could never stop what happened in Paris though. 

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Devil said:

Thats fair enough but if I walked into a concert venue with a rock I could kill maybe one person if I'm lucky before being taken down

Give a nutter a machine gun and it's god knows how many... 

End of the day you get responsible people and you get idiots. The licencing law needs to be tighter in the U.S where these crazy things mainly happen. 

You could never stop what happened in Paris though. 

but you could also get into a car and mow down and kill hundreds of people should we ban cars. 

2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

but you could also get into a car and mow down and kill hundreds of people should we ban cars. 

Did I say they needed banning? 

I said the laws needed to be tighter. 

If you don't think that's the case then that's your opinion but cars and guns are incomparable because ones actual use is a mode of transport and one is actual is a weapon of defence. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, UNIQUE said:

being afraid of guns because you think they kill people is like saying i am afraid of spoons because they make people fat. 

47 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

i own 6 guns 

tenor.gif

9 minutes ago, Devil said:

Did I say they needed banning? 

I said the laws needed to be tighter. 

If you don't think that's the case then that's your opinion but cars and guns are incomparable because ones actual use is a mode of transport and one is actual is a weapon of defence. 

but it all comes down to what what makes money and what people need most. like if you banned or regulated everything that kills people then guns would be way down on the list. booze fags drink driving bad diet prescription drugs all kill more people than guns but everyone turns a blind eye to that. if the world really cared about people dying they would not just pick on guns. 

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

tenor.gif

im not hard mate. im just into shooting sports. i use my guns for target sports and i use them for pest control. i have never used them against a person and i never would. my point is why should i lose the sport i love because a few crazy people go out and kill others. the guns are not the problem the crazy people are the problem. i am a responsible gun owner so why should i have to give up my guns and my passion because of some idiots. do you think you should be banned from driving because some other dick head wants to drink and drive. 

• Administrator
Just now, UNIQUE said:

im not hard mate. im just into shooting sports. i use my guns for target sports and i use them for pest control. i have never used them against a person and i never would. my point is why should i lose the sport i love because a few crazy people go out and kill others. the guns are not the problem the crazy people are the problem. i am a responsible gun owner so why should i have to give up my guns and my passion because of some idiots. do you think you should be banned from driving because some other dick head wants to drink and drive. 

Who's saying to give them up? Maybe it's just making them accessible to the right people - so if you use yours for sports and have the necessary licenses and permissions then you're fine. 

The car analogies don't really work because owning a car and being able to drive one are already bound by some pretty tight laws. 

As someone said about, it's not about removing the right to have a gun, it's about making sure the right people get them and don't/won't misuse them. 

13 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

but it all comes down to what what makes money and what people need most. like if you banned or regulated everything that kills people then guns would be way down on the list. booze fags drink driving bad diet prescription drugs all kill more people than guns but everyone turns a blind eye to that. if the world really cared about people dying they would not just pick on guns. 

I get it you like guns, but you've got to respect there are countless others that think the things arent necessary unless they are being used by the amry, police or other necessary services. 

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

Who's saying to give them up? Maybe it's just making them accessible to the right people - so if you use yours for sports and have the necessary licenses and permissions then you're fine. 

The car analogies don't really work because owning a car and being able to drive one are already bound by some pretty tight laws. 

As someone said about, it's not about removing the right to have a gun, it's about making sure the right people get them and don't/won't misuse them. 

i will tell you whats more dangerous than guns mate and thats religion. maybe we should monitor that around the world and save more lives and the misery that it makes to millions of people. 

4 minutes ago, Devil said:

I get it you like guns, but you've got to respect there are countless others that think the things arent necessary unless they are being used by the amry, police or other necessary services. 

and thats exactly my point. you have people that eat a bad diet. they drink and take drugs and do all the stuff that can kill you but then say the guns are bad because they dont care for guns. 

3 minutes ago, Cazza said:

He's not talking to me anymore.... Perhaps posting a picture of my scar and bullet hole may make him a changed chunky monkey but wouldn't represent the emotional damage.

You feel better about hitting forty?

im sorry that you got shot caz but if you had got run over and got hurt would you even bring that up. 

1 minute ago, Cazza said:

There's going to be one more soon... Looks like you need a chat about faith .... ?

well christianity and islam have killed people in the billions yet no one wants to regulate religion do they. strange that tbh. 

6 minutes ago, Cazza said:

I'm talking about faith.... Religion is a different vehicle. We follow god through our own wisdom.

You're already forty aren't you?

its the brain washing faith that killed billions of people caz. if the world wants to ban anything that kills people and spreads misery then religion is the place to start imo. 

8 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

its the brain washing faith that killed billions of people caz. if the world wants to ban anything that kills people and spreads misery then religion is the place to start imo. 

If religion had been eradicated 5000 years ago what do you think today's world would be like?

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Most threads turn in the forum they frequent but they live in fear of a mod called Harold who hates Young people and any opinion other than his own. If you don't like Scottish football your banned!

You must forgive @UNIQUE for his bogan values, @Devil is a Good lad but you must be glad the idiot bot @Mrmagnificent isn't here.

What you lot got up to on that forum and how it was run was their business. Don't get why it has to be dragged over to here :what:

9 minutes ago, Cazza said:

That's why I'm here I deleted myself there as I found it misogynistic,  racist, xenophobic, homophobic and horrible. Just would like @unique and @Devil to stay here.

Do you not think I'm assimilating well here?

You’re doing fine mate. All 3 of you guys have been excellent additions.

Archived