talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Turning 40

football forum

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Idk if it's because I was hit by a car at some point and have some screws holding my skeleton together... but I remember a time not too long ago where my hangovers weren't trying to kill me and I could wake up without feeling weird body pains.

Aging and all that comes with it is inevitable though. Constantly worrying about the inevitable is completely pointless, so focusing on it seems such an unnecessary exercise in futility to me, almost like a form of self-torture. 

Also I can't help but think of this when reading this thread:

397.jpg

xD 

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, nudge said:

Aging and all that comes with it is inevitable though. Constantly worrying about the inevitable is completely pointless, so focusing on it seems such an unnecessary exercise in futility to me, almost like a form of self-torture. 

Also I can't help but think of this when reading this thread:

397.jpg

xD 

I'm not worried about the inevitable.

I just don't like the inevitable xD

1 hour ago, Devil said:

Crazy how it creeps up on you, I'm still pretty fit though to be fair, I run most nights and I hike often. 

But I can't do too much now otherwise I'm like tin man for days. 

I still play football when I can and run. But it does get tougher! 

On 14/04/2021 at 17:22, nudge said:

Happy belated birthday!

In all honesty, I don't understand why some people get so obsessed with their age and constantly worry about getting older. 

Well the older you get, the less chance you have of pulling these young ladies who keep walking passed me at the university right now. You get called a pervert once you reach our age 😷.

But on a serious note, I'd personally say I have had a decent enough life but could have done more in terms of traveling, although this last year was my time and some out of control pandemic had to ruin it all and now it's literally about starting from the beginning in terms of saving funds, etc.

On 15/04/2021 at 04:48, CaaC (John) said:

Happy Birthday @JoshBRFC, 30 years old today if I am right, another 10 years then you will reach the 40' syndrome, :hh:  :ay:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47px9szxcizfv5e4goh8

He doesn't age Josh, I was adamant he was already about 32!

On 14/04/2021 at 19:36, Toinho said:

I’m starting to feel my body’s limitations and I’m only early 30s! 

On 14/04/2021 at 13:21, Carnivore Chris said:

Turning 30 was horrible and at 35 I still can't get over it now, so fuck the 40 mark :ph34r:

Age is a number but....

• Subscriber

Happy Birthday to the Australian Dick Man, nearing the 40's but young at heart, enjoy buddy while you are young and when you reach my age and I am in the heavens above and looking down saying ' What an Australian plonker he is..."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :banana: :drunk: :hh:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47uj5nvplusb13fifilz

• Subscriber
On 15/04/2021 at 22:31, nudge said:

Happy birthday, @JoshBRFC :) 

On 15/04/2021 at 20:05, Stan said:

Happy birthday Joshua! 

On 15/04/2021 at 19:36, Dr. Gonzo said:

Happy birthday!

On 15/04/2021 at 04:48, CaaC (John) said:

Happy Birthday @JoshBRFC, 30 years old today if I am right, another 10 years then you will reach the 40' syndrome, :hh:  :ay:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47px9szxcizfv5e4goh8

On 16/04/2021 at 15:23, Carnivore Chris said:

Well the older you get, the less chance you have of pulling these young ladies who keep walking passed me at the university right now. You get called a pervert once you reach our age 😷.

But on a serious note, I'd personally say I have had a decent enough life but could have done more in terms of traveling, although this last year was my time and some out of control pandemic had to ruin it all and now it's literally about starting from the beginning in terms of saving funds, etc.

He doesn't age Josh, I was adamant he was already about 32!

Wasn't being ignorant everyone... thanks for the messages. :)

Had a very good week off work  and back to reality today. 

Think i'm still rough from Friday. :ph34r:

Archived