talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Turning 40

football forum

43 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Please, please and once more please never change my word to some shitruck americanism!

To be fair pants to us Northern lads would actually mean Unique was wearing his wife's pants/jeans. 

I'd personally use the term underwear or stuzzies. 

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Yeah... For sure.

A few spelling mistakes corrected in my post above. 

Something I must point out the there is a difference between underwear and stuzzies, underwear would be for comfort whilst stuzzies are basically the works....

I don't want to imagine Unique wearing his wife's stuzzies but it would be pretty amusing to see him strolling around in her underwear. 

4 minutes ago, Cazza said:

I would be impressed that any man would be able to fit into any women's under pants considering they are generally smaller in the important part. Mine ride up, cut in and generally give me hell , one reason some women wear men's boxers but my husband is way bigger than me but we all wear big pants but never willingly advertise the fact (more coverage and comfort).

Slightly more information than I was actually expecting when opening your notification, I haven't ever tried any of my wife's underwear and if I'm honest I won't be testing your logic out either but what I will say is I'm more than happy to take you word for it. 

Surely women this day an age would wear a french knicker for comfort, I'd be really worried if I seen my missus throwing on my boxer shorts. 

7 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Personally, I hate the cut and they tend to ride up and cut in like Boys shorts... Full coverage is the way forward.

Try for yourself? :D

I've got to be honest the ride up and cut in part of your post confuses me. I tend to only wear a tight fighting boxer short, no movement and keeps everything tucked away and comfortable. 

I hate having loads of room for it to be move about, I'm constantly having to reposition stuff etc.. 

Full coverage of what, I don't think us men could cover that area up anymore unless we went for a pair of long johns every day. 

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Personally, I hate the cut and they tend to ride up and cut in like Boys shorts...

9_9

1 minute ago, Cazza said:

Of unique wearing his wife's smalls.... ? Not sure we'd have to ask him.

No, of you in the above  xD

• Subscriber

I was going to post a pic of me and Lottie in the members pics but iit wont let me.

Dressed of course!

Try doing a cut & paste, just put the mouse pointer into the middle of the pic, click Copy image address and paste in here :D

tried that, nothing.

I'll update my profile.

I've seen that picture before!!

I'm pretty certain someone suggested you placed the banana there on purpose. :rofl:

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Please delete. Horrible pic and for temporary profile.

Looking at your profile photo of West Coast Eagles Jack Darling reminded me Aussie Rules start this week and my Carlton play St.Kida on Thursday :congrats:

6 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Banana was for the eating.

Yep I'm aware that the banana was for eating but some pretty warped mind suggested it was strategically place as some sort of perverted sex message to the forum. 

To normal folk it's just an over ripe banana as you say. 

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Devil said:

Yep I'm aware that the banana was for eating but some pretty warped mind suggested it was strategically place as some sort of perverted sex message to the forum. 

To normal folk it's just an over ripe banana as you say. 

2 hours ago, Cazza said:

Yep can't wait, looking forward to a feast of top football action.

@DeadLinesman is a Geelong supporter, so I guess he will be following his Cats this season.

40 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

and now it has shifted to small pants and big cooters xD

I love how my 40th year thread has evolved to you strutting your stuff in your wife's thongs. 

It's how always imagined you spent your evenings. 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Devil said:

I love how my 40th year thread has evolved to you strutting your stuff in your wife's thongs. 

It's how always imagined you spent your evenings. 

I don't think I've ever thought about men in their wives thongs. Until you placed that thought in my mind. Ban for a week?

• Administrator

I wouldn't or to that anyone would have a problem with that.... My issue is my (women's) pants are very small and tight and I just can't see where 'everything' would go for a man to wear them with any level of comfort?

Just tuck it between the legs

• Administrator
35 minutes ago, Batard said:

I don't think I've ever thought about men in their wives thongs. Until you placed that thought in my mind. Ban for a week?

The newbies don't know you but you definitely have tried it...

• Administrator
12 hours ago, Cazza said:

So have you tried it?

Let's put it this way, if your husband hasn't, he's either not real or lived a very sheltered life 

12 hours ago, Stan said:

The newbies don't know you but you definitely have tried it...

xD

7 minutes ago, Batard said:

Let's put it this way, if your husband hasn't, he's either not real or lived a very sheltered life 

xD

Without wanting to make you feel weird or anything I don't think I've ever done that myself but remember seeing it Silence of the lambs it really weirding me out. 

I doubt Caz want's to imagine her husband like that either, even if the guy has done it. 

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, Devil said:

Without wanting to make you feel weird or anything I don't think I've ever done that myself but remember seeing it Silence of the lambs it really weirding me out. 

I doubt Caz want's to imagine her husband like that either, even if the guy has done it. 

I should imagine she wouldn't want to imagine him post-op 

Archived