talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Turning 40

football forum

21 minutes ago, Devil said:

No mate I haven't gone in a shark tank but I will be doing that in my life time as that's one of my bucket list must does as well. 

I paraglided off the highest point in the whole of Europe/Asia you can paraglide from 2400 feet high in the Sky, was the most unbelievable experience. 

Sounds amazing that. That nervous sick feeling you get followed by the adrenaline rush when you actually enjoy the moment is unrivalled for me.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Trust me the Indian ocean off the west coast is clear as day, I only say Cottesloe as it's a great beach and near to town, not as touristy as the East coast. And better!!!

Sweet. Will give it a look.

Never been to Perth. Went from Cairns, all the way down to Sydney via Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Time of my life, honestly.

The Barrier Reef water was amazing. Best place I've ever dived to this date.

8 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Sounds amazing that. That nervous sick feeling you get followed by the adrenaline rush when you actually enjoy the moment is unrivalled for me.

Yeah, I took my 17 year old daughter to do it with me and she threw up because of her nerves but she loved it in the end.

When I finally get my name turned to gold and I can post the pictures I will do. 

6 minutes ago, Devil said:

Yeah, I took my 17 year old daughter to do it with me and she threw up because of her nerves but she loved it in the end.

Why I finally get my name turned to gold and I can post the pictures I will do. 

We're only Yellow because we're contributors and we have a degree of loyalty to keeping the forum running. I think the fact it's a pretty trustworthy community vindicates why we do it also. Without it, we'd probably miss being able to rant and stick our five eggs in.

But each to their own really. You'll make up your own mind over time anyway.

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

We're only Yellow because we're contributors and we have a degree of loyalty to keeping the forum running. I think the fact it's a pretty trustworthy community vindicates why we do it also.

But each to their own really. You'll make up your own mind over time anyway.

I've donated today I thought that turned your name gold?

I was told I could then post pictures direct from my phone instead of through an image hosting service. 

I think you've misunderstood me. 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

It does and you can even appreciate the Hot Babes thread in the Doners thread only :D

I do fancy a kebab tonight actually 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, CaaC (John) said:

My whoops there @Stan, I will remember next time to put one of the Staff girls or guys. :)

Yeah get @nudge to do something for once. It's whisky or nothing with that one. 

Archived