• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sheff Utd 0-2 Liverpool - Sunday 28th February, 2021

football forum

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rick said:

Oh Firmino fuck off. Passing it across the box there and not taking the shot, is he having a laugh?! 

To be fair, it was on his weaker foot from a relatively tight angle, and Jagielka was flying across to block. Guarantee he wouldn't have scored, and not entirely because he's Bobby Firmino either

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

His decision making right in front of goal has just been so poor all season.

Honest to god, he still has brilliance in him. But it’s getting less and less often that he shows it. 

Just now, Burning Gold said:

To be fair, it was on his weaker foot from a relatively tight angle, and Jagielka was flying across to block. Guarantee he wouldn't have scored, and not entirely because he's Bobby Firmino either

I think that’s very generous. 

5 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

Watch the replay. By the time he actually kicks the ball to play it across goal, Jagielka has the shot well covered. No way it would've gone in

I watched it. The angle isn’t straight on sure, but who is he passing it to? Not like Mane was in a position to receive the ball, so he should take the chance.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Frustrating we've not taken at least a couple of these chances. You just know there's a mistake between the keeper and the CBs. Hopefully the mistake is that offside

As good as he's been, feel like Ramsdale has a mistake in him too.

I remember a couple of seasons ago (?), Henderson was having a great game and then had that howler against you when Wijnaldum (?) scored.

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

As good as he's been, feel like Ramsdale has a mistake in him too.

I remember a couple of seasons ago (?), Henderson was having a great game and then had that howler against you when Wijnaldum (?) scored.

Yeah last season

• The title was changed to Sheff Utd 0-1 Liverpool - Sunday 28th February, 2021
  • The title was changed to Sheff Utd 0-2 Liverpool - Sunday 28th February, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived