talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Parenting365

football forum

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

Wait until they reach this age xD

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473vhfkgbstspltlizvq

Haha. Well we found out they are indeed identical. Even though we can see some differences and the fact the pregnancy they had separate everything. Apparently only a small percentage of identical twins have separate placentas etc! Learn something new all the time.

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...
  • Subscriber
On 25/02/2022 at 13:00, Toinho said:

Haha. Well we found out they are indeed identical. Even though we can see some differences and the fact the pregnancy they had separate everything. Apparently only a small percentage of identical twins have separate placentas etc! Learn something new all the time.

Lol, forgot all about this thread, cheers @Tommy, how are the twins getting on now @Toinho?

Amazing how time flies, the photo below of the three grandsons (Alexander, Kaiden & Conner) was taken in 2015, Alexander & Connor were in Primary School then and wee Kaiden was in nursery, years on and both Alexander & Connor are approaching College or the University stage and Kaiden is now in Primary school, I bloody feel old. O.o

download.png

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

So I'll be more active in this thread from December...

:D 

WAAHOOOO, you are gonna be a daddy!!!! 

mexican.gif

Congrats, what are you hoping for, a girl or boy? me and the wife didn't worry whatever sex it was a long as she and the bairn was ok, good excuse for me to have a whisk(e)y on you tonight xD

• Like 1

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

WAAHOOOO, you are gonna be a daddy!!!! 

mexican.gif

Congrats, what are you hoping for, a girl or boy? me and the wife didn't worry whatever sex it was a long as she and the bairn was ok, good excuse for me to have a whisk(e)y on you tonight xD

Be my guest, treat yourself :D 

Same as you, don't mind at all. As long as it's healthy and well, girl or boy is fine :)

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

Just curious @Stan, when did you find out and what was your reaction, I know when the wife fell pregnant with Denise and told me that Friday night I went out for a pint to celebrate, got into a fight and ended up in nick for the night, but I don't think you would ever do anything like that. xD

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Just curious @Stan, when did you find out and what was your reaction, I know when the wife fell pregnant with Denise and told me that Friday night I went out for a pint to celebrate, got into a fight and ended up in nick for the night, but I don't think you would ever do anything like that. xD

We'd been trying for a while, so the missus was fairly anxious about it. So she got up in the middle of the night about 2-3am. Then woke me up in floods of happy tears and said she's pregnant.

I think my first reaction was obviously shock, but then I asked her 'is this a dream' xDxD. Pure elation for a good few hours after that, struggled to get back to sleep!

• Like 2

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Stan said:

We'd been trying for a while, so the missus was fairly anxious about it. So she got up in the middle of the night about 2-3am. Then woke me up in floods of happy tears and said she's pregnant.

I think my first reaction was obviously shock, but then I asked her 'is this a dream' xDxD. Pure elation for a good few hours after that, struggled to get back to sleep!

Brilliant, I had just got demobbed from the army and was staying at the wife's big sister's until we got our own home when we found out Liz was pregnant and we were over the moon, especially her big sis.

I was in the hospital when Liz was giving birth and I was there beside her when our son was born and it was the most beautiful site I have ever seen, the same when Denise was born I was there beside Liz, moments like that we will never forget.

On 27/06/2023 at 21:56, Stan said:

Amazing! 

I ended up going out later after I found out and got so drunk.haha

I was incredibly happy but still in a bit of shock because we were so fortunate that we literally only just started trying (I thought it could take us a while). My initial reaction was “are you sure?” And to double check 😂  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Are you going to be at the birth, @Stan? the best thing ever buddy especially when the midwife/nurse smacks  the baby's bum and then hearing the first cry of life. :x

I wouldn't be let back in the house if I wasn't. 

100% obviously want to be there too. It'll be emotional! 

• Like 1

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Did I say congrats yet @Stan? If so, congrats again! If not, congrats!

Yeah you did in WhatsApp but thank you anyway! 

And thank you everyone, appreciated :)

• Upvote 1

On 29/06/2023 at 16:14, CaaC (John) said:

Are you going to be at the birth, @Stan? the best thing ever buddy especially when the midwife/nurse smacks  the baby's bum and then hearing the first cry of life. :x

Do people not go to the birth? Huh?