talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

February 2021 - Member of the Month

football forum

• Administrator

Where has February gone?!

Already time to announce another winner of the Member of the Month award. It always gives us great pleasure to announce a winner who hasn't won before, and it's nice for that member to recognised, especially for someone who often goes under the radar and is perhaps under-rated. May 2017 he  came 3rd, and then November of the same year it was 2nd. Now is the time to celebrate this member deservedly going one step further. Scottish football is his forte but also makes fleeting cameos around other parts of football scene in Europe as well as across the pond, and always comes across very knowledgeable and intelligent. There's also valuable involvement in the Gaming section, specifically FM.

So, without further ado, congratulations to our winner for February...

@ScoRoss :D!!

tenor.gif

This was the celebration he did in his lounge (apparently). Well done :D 

Joint 2nd place was @Pyfish & @Rucksackfranzose; 3rd place was @Danny!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
39 minutes ago, Devil said:

So how does this work?

How do we vote?

32 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Voted for by the staff I believe :) 

Yep, all staff vote each month. Staff nominate their top 3 members, and those with most points are then decided as that month's winners :) 

@Devil you got a couple of votes this month ;) 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Yep, all staff vote each month. Staff nominate their top 3 members, and those with most points are then decided as that month's winners :) 

@Devil you got a couple of votes this month ;) 

Wasn't here long enough mate, it wouldn't have felt right accepting the award. 

Glad it's been noticed though.

I've posted on a United forum for years and also another one I won't name and I'd never heard of this forum. Feels weird to be posting with people that don't seem to have some sort of strange agenda, it's a good forum. 

• Subscriber
51 minutes ago, Devil said:

Wasn't here long enough mate, it wouldn't have felt right accepting the award. 

Glad it's been noticed though.

I've posted on a United forum for years and also another one I won't name and I'd never heard of this forum. Feels weird to be posting with people that don't seem to have some sort of strange agenda, it's a good forum. 

Nothing wrong if you are picked as a member of the month, it means you are being recognized as a good new member of TF365, and I would not mind betting you will more than likely be chosen at the end of the year as one of the nominees for Newcomer of the Year. ;)

We can have our arguments in here but it's all 'Handbag fights at 40 paces' and it all blows over and we then carry on, as usual, some of us are a mad lot but we can have a good laugh and enjoy it. :hh: 

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47hbxb3ey2qvg76m2882

Well done to @ScoRossa really underrated member to be honest so well deserved :)

And yeah, the awards are picked by the staff. It's all done virtually now due to the pandemic but back in the day we all used to meet at @Stan's house (as he's central) and discuss it in person which was a nice monthly thing to look forward too - the May 2018 meet-up where @Batard got so drink he sneaked into Stan's parents room will live with me forever, a hilarious night for all involved.

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Well done to @ScoRossa really underrated member to be honest so well deserved :)

And yeah, the awards are picked by the staff. It's all done virtually now due to the pandemic but back in the day we all used to meet at @Stan's house (as he's central) and discuss it in person which was a nice monthly thing to look forward too - the May 2018 meet-up where @Batard got so drink he sneaked into Stan's parents room will live with me forever, a hilarious night for all involved.

I'm still there. Send help. 

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, Batard said:

A good weekend with whipped cream and handcuffs?

Think you're getting mixed up. That was the Staff Party 2019. What a time to be alive.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Is that when the vacuum incident happened?

I've got the footage somewhere.

Sadly the person who the 'incident' happened to is no longer with us. RIP* Sirbalon.

*from the forum, not life.

• Subscriber
On 06/03/2021 at 10:15, Batard said:

I'm still there. Send help. 

HA!!!! WHAT ABOUT ME!!!! you left me and others stranded on that fucking desert island in last years Mafia Wars (April 2020) when you did a runner, me and others need HELP!!!!.  

download.png.b3dc96e9a5a2aa90641fa14b63a496b5.png

2007819308_download(1).thumb.png.4097c05e767916f63734497dba0c6a47.png

• The topic was unpinned

Archived