talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 4-1 Wolves - Tuesday 2nd March, 2021

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 20.00

Live on BT Sport

1200px-Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png       VS      1200px-Wolverhampton_Wanderers.svg.png

Recent Form
Man City - WWWWW
Wolves - DWWLD

Last 3 Meetings
21/09/2020 - Wolves 1-3 Man City
27/12/2019 - Wolves 3-2 Man City
06/10/2019 - Man City 0-2 Wolves 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

City to make a host of changes yet not see it impact on the team because they've put together a shadow eleven that could win the league on their own anyway. 

An wealth of riches at City at the moment, squad wise it's incredible. 

I would love to see Wolves do something here. I know they are a shadow of themselves from the last couple of years but they’ve still got enough to give Coty problems. 

Wait and see it’ll be 4-0 now I’ve said that. 

12 minutes ago, Rick said:

Another team giving City far too much respect. Christ, get in their face, it’ll work. 

This has been a concerning case since December. The league is a mess and other than those fighting for a top 4 spot, they've already conceded. 

• Administrator

Just offside. Not sure how they determine where the players' sleeve for the line to be placed on starts and ends. To the naked eye Dendoncker's foot plays Laporte on.

• The title was changed to Man City 1-1 Wolves - Tuesday 2nd March, 2021

I didn’t grow up with any dislike towards Man City. On a whole, as a club, they don’t even offend me that much even though they spend so much. But I must say, that this sleazy group of horrible bastards they have playing for them (minus De Bruyne) really do wind me up. Can’t stand the fucking sight of them. 

• The title was changed to Man City 2-1 Wolves - Tuesday 2nd March, 2021

Do Wolves realise they are losing? Why, when they get the ball forward, are they only committing 3 players to the attack. Might as well push on a bit when you’re down al ready. 

• Administrator

Game over. Mahrez. Otasowie loses the ball in his own box, Gundogan lays it off to Sterling, shot blocked and it falls on a plate to Mahrez.

Oh look, one of the highest ranking cunts scores the third. I guess Wolves tired themselves out with that ten minutes of pressing they did.

Is it really just us who will consistently give these lot a game? everybody else just shows their arse when the first whistle goes. Title race or no title race, I’m fed up of seeing it. 

@Cicero called it. 

• Administrator
Just now, Rick said:

Oh look, one of the highest ranking cunts scores the third. I guess Wolves tired themselves out with that ten minutes of pressing they did. 

How/why?

• The title was changed to Man City 4-1 Wolves - Tuesday 2nd March, 2021

Going to win the lot again aren't they. 

I hate how someone can come in and throw billions into destroying something so special and good. 

Liverpool, United and Arsenal were the dominant clubs in England and they did it by growing a football club organically. 

I'm losing interest, what's the point anymore this pandemic has prevented Liverpool pushing on, stopped us buying Sancho. City aren't effected and it's just not fair. 

Simple as that, football is turning me off now. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived