talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 4-1 Wolves - Tuesday 2nd March, 2021

football forum

1 minute ago, Stan said:

How/why?

I know you love him, but I can’t stand him. Hate the swagger, arrogance, face, the fact he wears gloves with short sleeves all the time. The fact defenders constantly let him move onto his left. Just the whole package 😂

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Devil said:

Going to win the lot again aren't they. 

I hate how someone can come in and throw billions into destroying something so special and good. 

Liverpool, United and Arsenal were the dominant clubs in England and they did it by growing a football club organically. 

I'm losing interest, what's the point anymore this pandemic has prevented Liverpool pushing on, stopped us buying Sancho. City aren't effected and it's just not fair. 

Simple as that, football is turning me off now. 

You will have to get used to City winning the title 7/10 times here going forward. 

They won’t win the lot either. They aren’t going to win the Champions League. 

3 minutes ago, Devil said:

I hate how someone can come in and throw billions into destroying something so special and good. 

Liverpool, United and Arsenal were the dominant clubs in England and they did it by growing a football club organically. 

I'm losing interest, what's the point anymore this pandemic has prevented Liverpool pushing on, stopped us buying Sancho. City aren't effected and it's just not fair. 

No, Liverpool did pre 92 but you did it with premier league money

Just now, Rick said:

You will have to get used to City winning the title 7/10 times here going forward. 

I won't mate, I love United but this isn't a level playing field anymore. 

People clubs can say other clubs haven't spent money to buy players but every transfer United, Liverpool or Arsenal make has to be thought out and considered. 

City can replace three or four players each year and its not a notch on his bank balance. 

If City won a trophy and grew as a club without this farce situation then I'd be fine with it just as I am with Liverpool. Its not though, it's wrong. 

Billions spent in ten years, some clubs haven't spent that in their history and they are litrally bankrupting clubs who are trying to keep with them. 

I've got maybe one or two more years watching this farce now and I'm done. 

4 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

No, Liverpool did pre 92 but you did it with premier league money

Are you really that stupid, Sir Alex maybe signed one player a season, the majority of his squad was made up from the class of 92 or bargain signings. 

I doubt you even know hardly anything before the money. 

Just a typical city fan talking shit. 

1 minute ago, Devil said:

Are you really that stupid, Sir Alex maybe signed one player a season, the majority of his squad was made up from the class of 92 or bargain signings. 

I doubt you even know hardly anything before the money. 

Just a typical city fan talking shit. 

You might not like it but united bought all the titles, now we have your money! :4_joy:

Just now, Happy Blue said:

You might not like it but united bought all the titles, now we have your money! :4_joy:

Talking shite mate, look back at the transfer history of United. 

We were managed by the best club manager of all time. 

Putting you on block because you will get me banned as you clearly knowing nothing about football and just love to wind people up. 

Goodbye pal. 

1 minute ago, Devil said:

Talking shite mate, look back at the transfer history of United. 

We were managed by the best club manager of all time. 

Putting you on block because you will get me banned as you clearly knowing nothing about football and just love to wind people up. 

Goodbye pal. 

You are clearly a troll, goodnight

Just now, Devil said:

Happy Blue added to ignore, he's clueless, no interest in talking to people only interested in winding people up and stating facts that are total bollocks. 

I'm sure everyone will sleep better knowing that, drama queen! :34_rolling_eyes:  ..and this guy is defiantly not manc, he has zero sense of humour :4_joy:

24 minutes ago, Rick said:

Oh look, one of the highest ranking cunts scores the third. I guess Wolves tired themselves out with that ten minutes of pressing they did.

Is it really just us who will consistently give these lot a game? everybody else just shows their arse when the first whistle goes. Title race or no title race, I’m fed up of seeing it. 

@Cicero called it. 

Well we got a point against them by attacking all game. You can be 200% guaranteed we will attack them again.

It won't end well this time obviously but, we'll definitely give it a go and everyone else will get to enjoy a nip and tuck 9-3.

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Well we got a point against them by attacking all game. You can be 200% guaranteed we will attack them again.

It won't end well this time obviously but, we'll definitely give it a go and everyone else will get to enjoy a nip and tuck 9-3.

You did play us at the right time when we was off form

Just now, Happy Blue said:

You did play us at the right time when we was off form

Oh yeah, of course it'll be 10 times harder but physically we will go toe to toe with you. We can match the intensity you play at, but we lack the quality.

34 minutes ago, Devil said:

"My club doesn't automatically win everything anymore, I'm so fucking sad"
"Its so unfair that my club who just happened to be the leagues best and most valuable team on three occasions where the finances involved in football exploded and had a huge Asian marketing deal that put us on another level are being challenged by these peasants with oil money"
"We bough Cavani instead of Sancho and it's so unfair!"

1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

"My club doesn't automatically win everything anymore, I'm so fucking sad"
"Its so unfair that my club who just happened to be the leagues best and most valuable team on three occasions where the finances involved in football exploded and had a huge Asian marketing deal that put us on another level are being challenged by these peasants with oil money"
"We bough Cavani instead of Sancho and it's so unfair!"

Yeah, goes a little something like that mate. 

It doesnt actually, Weirdly enough I secretly appreciated Liverpool's league victory last season as it prevented them dominating once again. 

Your wrong mate, we've long been a team competing with or without city but the whole thing doesn't sit right with me. 

I respect clubs that achieve success the correct way. Simple as that.

13 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Oh yeah, of course it'll be 10 times harder but physically we will go toe to toe with you. We can match the intensity you play at, but we lack the quality.

I'm actually looking forward to this game more than others, its nice to have Leeds back in the Prem B|

35 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

I'm cringing as I write this mate but as much as I hate those cunts they bought great players because they made the money to buy them.

Hopefully we will lash out big in the summer, but if we do it will be down to money earned not some oily handouts or some creative accountant who "proves" that City makes money selling shirts that you never see anyone wearing outside of Manchester.:what:

7 minutes ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

I'm cringing as I write this mate but as much as I hate those cunts they bought great players because they made the money to buy them.

Hopefully we will lash out big in the summer, but if we do it will be down to money earned not some oily handouts or some creative accountant who "proves" that City makes money selling shirts that you never see anyone wearing outside of Manchester.:what:

City fans refuse to accept any of these facts mate. 

Even though we've spent so much money they also refuse to acknowledge its come from our bank account that we've earnt and have to consider before we spend. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Devil said:

I won't mate, I love United but this isn't a level playing field anymore.

Simply incredible. I'm just staring at this comment and trying to find words but they just don't exist.

1 hour ago, Devil said:

Yeah, goes a little something like that mate. 

It doesnt actually, Weirdly enough I secretly appreciated Liverpool's league victory last season as it prevented them dominating once again. 

Your wrong mate, we've long been a team competing with or without city but the whole thing doesn't sit right with me. 

I respect clubs that achieve success the correct way. Simple as that.

You're right.

Being owned by rich white people ala fenway sports group. = the right way
Being owned by a Sheik, no matter how genuinely intelligently he sets up the clubs financial systems and academy= the wrong way. 

14 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Simply incredible. I'm just staring at this comment and trying to find words but they just don't exist.

Don't get your point. 

We were better because we had the best players, youth system, manager. 

Because we were a huge club before Sir Alex, the playing field was level we were just better. I don't understand why others don't understand that. 

Maybe it's the years of hate for United. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived