Morecambe vs Crawley, 18.30
Oldham vs Bolton
Salford vs Port Vale
Stevenage vs Forest Green
Tranmere vs Newport

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to be a tough game this. Derby have been on some decent form recently and we looked lethargic against Boro. 

However, if we're looking at the play offs, we must win this to keep pace. Think Reading will win, but Bournemouth and Barnsley have tricky games.

1 hour ago, Cazza said:

I have feeling we're going to take the points against Notts Forest.... They should be well ahead but they're going to get sucker punched.

Good call.

It's always a nice day when Forest lose.

13 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Do you ever look back on comments and think WTF was a saying? But on paper you would be correct Derby were improving but were out played last night as Cardiff took their chances and now look Good. Overall , the Championship is a tricky league with all teams capable of beating the other . I would like to see Brentford go up as they have improved greatly overall , Cardiff coming into the playoffs at the back end of the season sets up a final where they beat Watford in the final.

On a regular enough basis. Think most on here agree with that. xD

Big game later on for us, not the worst game ever to lose all things considered but as good as Norwich are I don’t see why we can’t take points from them. Especially as Toney and Norgaard are back

29 minutes ago, Danny said:

Big game later on for us, not the worst game ever to lose all things considered but as good as Norwich are I don’t see why we can’t take points from them. Especially as Toney and Norgaard are back

Hoping you win just to put some pressure on the Jack twats. :)

1 hour ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Hoping you win just to put some pressure on the Jack twats. :)

They’ve tried force a bit of a rivalry with us which is funny, hope we do extend the lead though just cos I want nothing to do with the play offs 

21 minutes ago, Danny said:

They’ve tried force a bit of a rivalry with us which is funny, hope we do extend the lead though just cos I want nothing to do with the play offs 

That's random. xD

But yeah, the play offs are shit as you're fully aware of. Would be great if we got into the play offs but can't see us winning it. 

19 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

That's random. xD

But yeah, the play offs are shit as you're fully aware of. Would be great if we got into the play offs but can't see us winning it. 

Yeah they got annoyed last season when Thomas Frank said we’d beat them in the second leg, he wasn’t wrong.

Since then they keep throwing the bottlers tag at us even though we’re at a better points total this season than last season and in the play-offs last season we came behind from a 1-0 loss to beat them, in which if you’re throwing the bottlers tag around, you bottled your semi-final. Really is a strange one.

I haven't watched a full Championship game for a little while now (feels so good saying that) so given the choices are Blades v Villa and Burnley v Leicester in the PL, I'm quite interested to watch Norwich Brentford.

Expecting a high quality, tight game.

Just now, Lucas said:

I haven't watched a full Championship game for a little while now (that feels so good saying that) so given the choices are Blades v Villa and Burnley v Leicester in the PL at 6, I'm quite interested to watch Norwich Brentford.

Expecting a high quality, tight game.

After an early clanger

• The topic was unpinned

Archived