The better place to talk football.

Football Manager 2021 - January Update

football forum

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ScoRoss said:

January transfer update out now.

With the new owner, and the salary cap gone, probably going to try a Sunderland save now.

It's fixed a save ending glitch regarding intakes, and it's even save compatible.

I'm in 2035 with Cittadella and have noticed wonderkids have become few and far between, so I'm glad to fuck this winter update came out when it did.

1 minute ago, Mpache said:

It's fixed a save ending glitch regarding intakes, and it's even save compatible.

I'm in 2035 with Cittadella and have noticed wonderkids have become few and far between, so I'm glad to fuck this winter update came out when it did.

I'm just glad it's out now as I've just about reached the lifespan of a save I was doing with Kaiser Chiefs in South Africa. Just about every window I was raided by Middle Eastern clubs signing my players for peanuts 😭

Needed something else to start.

• Subscriber

I'm at the stage on my save now where I'm getting the tempting offers from bigger teams. Just signed a new 3 year deal with Grimsby but not sure how long I will resist the temptations for. So far, I've had Leeds, Newcastle and Southampton but with Grimsby being just outside the Championship playoffs, I'm fine where I am... for now.

Archived