talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Crystal Palace 0-0 Man Utd - Wednesday 3rd March, 2021

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 20.15

Live on Sky Sports

821px-Crystal_Palace_FC_logo.svg.png      VS    220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Recent Form
Crystal Palace - DWLLW
Man Utd - DDWWD

Last 3 Meetings
19/09/2020 - Man Utd 1-3 Crystal Palace
16/07/2020 - Crystal Palace 0-2 Man Utd
24/08/2019 - Man Utd 1-2 Crystal Palace

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a bad feeling about tonight's game, we're not playing well and Palace are one of those weird clubs that play bad for a period and then pull of a decent result against the odds. 

Hoping for an attack of Rashford, Cavani and Greenwood if all fit, that's our current best front three. 

17 minutes ago, Devil said:

Wonder if De Gea is injured then.. 

The rumour going around is that De Gea is out with personal reasons, as I thought at first that he might have been dropped for Henderson. 

On another note, not a bad start from Palace here. If an alien was sat down and asked to name the team in 2nd they'd say the one in blue and red, not the one playing in zebra outfits. 

Sideways, backward, sideways, smack it forward. 

United have created the square root of fuck all this half and Palace have looked very comfortable so far without creating any chances themselves. I still think that United will win, but you wouldn't put it past Palace nicking one and taking three points. 

Luke Shaw has looked good though, he's criminally underrated IMO. 

17 minutes ago, Stan said:

Welcome to the forum @Whiskey!

You say the nicest things Stanley. 

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

Has anything happened in this game?

It's been diabolical, I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than watch any of this back. United will be torn apart next week against City, could be another 1-6.

Palace are dreadful too mind, it's got 0-0 written all over this unless someone falls asleep at the back and gives away a penalty, both sides should be relegated on the spot for serving up such drab shite. 

Hopefully the fog gets stronger soon and blocks out the entire TV screen so that I don't have to watch any more, even Tyler and Neville have given up on it.

Edit: Boils my piss how Sky (and other TV stations) apologise for bad language when a player has just been twatted. Scott McTominay is clattered in the ankles, shouts "fuck me" and Martin Tyler apologises as if he's spat at the camera and called the viewing audience thundercunts.

2 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

It's been diabolical, I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than watch any of this back. United will be torn apart next week against City, could be another 1-6.

Palace are dreadful too mind, it's got 0-0 written all over this unless someone falls asleep at the back and gives away a penalty, both sides should be relegated on the spot for serving up such drab shite. 

Hopefully the fog gets stronger soon and blocks out the entire TV screen so that I don't have to watch any more, even Tyler and Neville have given up on it.

you could switch the tv off if you wanted. 

• The topic was unpinned

Media are claiming it's fatigue, well if that's the case then I'm just not having it. 

Ole has to carry the can, we were 4 up against Sociedad and he's starting with Fernandes. If they are fatigued it's because Ole has run them into the ground.

Why no Mata, he's a better option than bringing on Dan James, can't get my head around it. 

• The title was changed to Crystal Palace 0-0 Man Utd - Wednesday 3rd March, 2021

As much as he amuses me it's clear he's got a form of mental illness so I choose not to take the piss of that lad. He's had years of abuse online and I believe he's also had some serious illnesses along the way. 

He actually joined a forum I was on many years ago and it was total carnage, he was eventually banned from the forum for posting so much madness. He wasn't nasty or anything and it was a great period as it was just so funny but it eventually became clear he was well in the head when he started the Youtube video's. 

His username was The Carrick fan, didn't know he now went by his actual name. 

26 minutes ago, Devil said:

As much as he amuses me it's clear he's got a form of mental illness so I choose not to take the piss of that lad. He's had years of abuse online and I believe he's also had some serious illnesses along the way. 

He actually joined a forum I was on many years ago and it was total carnage, he was eventually banned from the forum for posting so much madness. He wasn't nasty or anything and it was a great period as it was just so funny but it eventually became clear he was well in the head when he started the Youtube video's. 

His username was The Carrick fan, didn't know he now went by his actual name. 

I've removed my post after reading that. That's really shit.

Archived