• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 0-1 Chelsea - Thursday 4th March, 2021

football forum

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Phillips not even on the bench. Injured?

I didn't hear anything but you'd have to think he must be injured.

Good lineup I suppose under the circumstances, I thought Naby might have shown enough against Sheffield to get a start though.

My instinct was he was clearly off but he was actually closer than I expected. Harsh but technically right, I guess.

A very good, even game so far. Salah and Mane are almost recreating what Chelsea are trying to do with Ziyech and Werner. 

9 minutes ago, Inverted said:

My instinct was he was clearly off but he was actually closer than I expected. Harsh but technically right, I guess.

A very good, even game so far. Salah and Mane are almost recreating what Chelsea are trying to do with Ziyech and Werner. 

Did you see how they calibrated the line for Werner? They used the position of Werner's wrist. I thought they can only use parts with which one is allowed to touch the ball.

2021 21-39-26 (streamable.com)

What's going on?

• The title was changed to Liverpool 0-1 Chelsea - Thursday 4th March, 2021
  • Subscriber

World class play from Mount. He's made Fabinho look like a joker there. It's still too easy from Liverpool's point of view though. There needs to be someone (usually Fabinho) dropping in from midfield to fill that exact space that Mount just scored from.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived