TF365 Formula 1 Prediction League 2021 - Martin's Steakhouse & Whisky Bar

football forum

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

I had no idea Gene Haas ran the Prediction League ¬¬

xD Think maybe we should look for an alternative next season. Not that I'm aware of any good one, though. The F1 official one is very meh.

1 hour ago, nudge said:

xD Think maybe we should look for an alternative next season. 

Why though? It's not like they constantly have issues. This is the first time, no?

• Administrator
1 hour ago, nudge said:

xD Think maybe we should look for an alternative next season. Not that I'm aware of any good one, though. The F1 official one is very meh.

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Why though? It's not like they constantly have issues. This is the first time, no?

Yeah I think the site is pretty good. Most weeks it's quite reliable and fairly fast to update.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

No, definitely not the first time. They had numerous issues last season, too; one time it was the same as yesterday when the website crashed and people couldn't get their predictions done before qualifying, some others were only random (and short-lived) downtimes. I'm fine with using them next season again, just that it gets slightly annoying.

7 minutes ago, nudge said:

No, definitely not the first time. They had numerous issues last season, too; one time it was the same as yesterday when the website crashed and people couldn't get their predictions done before qualifying, some others were only random (and short-lived) downtimes. I'm fine with using them next season again, just that it gets slightly annoying.

Well, hopefully they'll get their shit together after this weekends issues. I quite like their format though. Better than Superbru. :ph34r:

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Well, hopefully they'll get their shit together after this weekends issues. I quite like their format though. Better than Superbru. :ph34r:

I stopped using that after round 1 xD  (sorry @Stan)

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, nudge said:

:o You destroyed it! :o 

It was dead before it really got going, let's be honest xD.

Not quite the 'die in a housefire' death but a required kill nonetheless!

• Subscriber

Me and Nudge have spoken to the FIA regarding RandoEFC and Tommy. 

RandoEFC, regarding how quickly his battery charges and Tommy due to our suspicions of his traction control.

Last season they hardly had a podium yet this season, they're literally locking out the front row every race.

• Administrator

I'm coming for you @Tommy! As much as rogue members from another forum come to us...

Screenshot_20210504_104549_com.android.chrome_1.jpg

I'm guessing everyone was given Bottas as pole position by default because of site issues? 

• Subscriber
17 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Technical difficulties again. Fucks sake. Haven't predicted yet. 

Edit:

Pole is hard to predict this season. Takes that burden away 🤣

• The topic was unpinned

Archived