talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365 Formula 1 Prediction League 2021 - Martin's Steakhouse & Whisky Bar

football forum

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's mine. Before Quali I tried to replace Yuki with Pierre, but I couldn't find a good constellation that I liked with the money I had left in that case, so I left it as I oringinally planned it. 

Unbenannt.png

• Administrator
On 14/03/2021 at 19:42, nudge said:

I really like my team, too. Chose a different approach this year, let's see if it works out!

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

1aW40ZN.png

Wow you weren't messing about! No Mercedes! 

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

Wow you weren't messing about! No Mercedes! 

Yeah, as I said, going for a different approach this year! :D Went for as many different upper-midfield teams as possible, and then the better drivers outside of those teams. So pretty much cars and drivers who I think will be either able to regularly finish in the points or improve their starting position, resulting in more bonus points. Let's see if it works out! :D 

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I think that's a good tactic. That's what a pro would do.  :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yeah, as I said, going for a different approach this year! :D Went for as many different upper-midfield teams as possible, and then the better drivers outside of those teams. So pretty much cars and drivers who I think will be either able to regularly finish in the points or improve their starting position, resulting in more bonus points. Let's see if it works out! :D 

I've gone slightly different but not as wild as you guys! I've not gone for a top driver but used the money on the cars... 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Stan said:

I've gone slightly different but not as wild as you guys! I've not gone for a top driver but used the money on the cars... 

Show it!

• Subscriber

Screenshot_20210327-202117_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a3e39b28c1c56e17e24429a02f635a56.jpg

I picked this morning. Alpha Tauri and Alfa Romeo looked under priced. I think I had Verstappen and Mercedes originally but I had to get Hamilton and Red Bull to afford the rest. Can't fully remember as I was half awake. Pretty pleased with today overall after picking Verstappen for pole.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Gotta donate mofo

ah sorry i am new to interwebs have send my pin & card details can you take £10 out of my account and send back plz

Edit: I'm on my laptop, hope you're happy Stanley. I've basically put all my eggs into one basket this season in terms of McLaren, putting both drivers and their cars into the mix for my team. I thought that Alpine might be a bit of a surprise package following the upward curve of Renault, plus they've got Fernando Alonso who can hopefully do some damage even if it turned out that they had a shit car. I thought long and hard about Mercedes or Red Bull and went with the latter, both as they're cheaper and I think they could score enough serious points to make it worth the gamble. Finally, Kimi has proved on the right day that he can get points out of the Sauber, so finished off my driver line-up. 

Drivers: Ricciardo, Norris & Kimi

Constructors: McLaren, Alpine & Red Bull

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

ah sorry i am new to interwebs have send my pin & card details can you take £10 out of my account and send back plz

I meant you have to donate an F1 car to each of us in the league. No one said anything about donating money? 

Cars need to be on our driveways within the next 24 hours :)

• Subscriber
57 minutes ago, Stan said:

I meant you have to donate an F1 car to each of us in the league. No one said anything about donating money? 

Cars need to be on our driveways within the next 24 hours :)

20210225_222041.jpg

I'll take this beauty, thanks! :D 

Went for Bottas in P1, just because he's got s knack for winning the first race (and I thought everyone else would go Lewis/Max). Had Max in second (correct) and Lewis third so not a terrible day at the office. 

Had 1 SC too!

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Whiskey said:

Went for Bottas in P1, just because he's got s knack for winning the first race (and I thought everyone else would go Lewis/Max). Had Max in second (correct) and Lewis third so not a terrible day at the office. 

Had 1 SC too!

28503b05e93255efb3cb65ea88d8aa7c.gif

• The topic was unpinned

Archived