TF365 Formula 1 Prediction League 2021 - Martin's Steakhouse & Whisky Bar

football forum

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Predicted a Hamilton win, because apparently I don't believe in good things. 

Same. After being disappointed in last race where my brave predictions didn't work out, I went back to predicting HAM-BOT-VER, and then of course this happens :34_rolling_eyes: xD

Also is Seb not classified as DNF? Then my number of cars that had to be retired is also wrong...

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

Same. After being disappointed in last race where my brave predictions didn't work out, I went back to predicting HAM-BOT-VER, and then of course this happens :34_rolling_eyes: xD

I kind of blame you for my wrong prediction. "Hamilton will win anyway". :ph34r: Where can I get a refund?

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, nudge said:

Also is Seb not classified as DNF? Then my number of cars that had to be retired is also wrong...

I think I did 4-6 (or 4-5) so I'll be annoyed if he isn't classified as so. 

14 minutes ago, nudge said:

Regarding predictions, first and second will be Lewis or Max most of the time. We're are going to have that get first and second right, but 3rd will be tough now. Bottas is plain shit and Perez has been unpredictable. Could be a really close league table.

8 minutes ago, nudge said:

No? It's a bit weird that he was classified as 15th...

Just that I predicted 4-5 retirements. Vettel never finished which would have made it 4. Because of this it's saying my prediction was wrong.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived