talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

SingleLifeNoKids365

football forum

54 minutes ago, McAzeem said:

Life is going good. I'm into editing Wikipedia pages about sports article these days. So much scattered data I've gathered over the years.

You do you, my friend. 

I'm 28 in April. Never even had the slightest desire to have a child. Had lots of short term GFs, and I think my openness and stubbornness on the issue has definitely hurt me in seeking meaningful relationships. I get lumped into the fuckboi category unfairly (sometimes unfairly) and there is definitely still a residual social stigma on this choice of mine, even in a very progressive age 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Danny said:

Please never say that again

Fair. That was a classic example of things your other half says that become imprinted on you. 

I've had a chat with myself and I'll be sure that doesn't happen again.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Fair. That was a classic example of things your other half says that become imprinted on you. 

I've had a chat with myself and I'll be sure that doesn't happen again.

I hate to be the one to say it but it might be time for you to meet someone else

Just now, Spike said:

hookers and blackjack?

Never had hookers. Blackjack maybe. But yea, I know what you mean and I know the feeling. I don't know, I'm mentally ok and getting physically stronger with all my exercising. My confidence is through the roof compared to what it was years ago. I'm going to turn this franchise around. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Never had hookers. Blackjack maybe. But yea, I know what you mean and I know the feeling. I don't know, I'm mentally ok and getting physically stronger with all my exercising. My confidence is through the roof compared to what it was years ago. I'm going to turn this franchise around. 

the beast has awakened

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Spike said:

I'm fine, just got that biological urge to spread the seed amongst as many fertile soils as possible :ph34r:

Jerk of twice a day. 
Don't make scenarios in your head. 
You have a woman. Never touch another, even if invited, even if it's a slight gesture. Anything beyond a handshake is gonna put shit in your head

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Jerk of twice a day. 
Don't make scenarios in your head. 
You have a woman. Never touch another, even if invited, even if it's a slight gesture. Anything beyond a handshake is gonna put shit in your head

'she said hello me, she must want fuck'

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked