talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

SingleLifeNoKids365

football forum

The problem with being single is you don't get enough sex. You also dont get enough blow jobs or handjobs. Did I mention you dont get enough sex. Not that I think about it all the time. 

9 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

The problem with being single is you don't get enough sex. You also dont get enough blow jobs or handjobs. Did I mention you dont get enough sex. Not that I think about it all the time. 

You can get handjobs whenever you like when single, just not from someone else.

• Haha 2

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

You can give yourself hand jobs to be fair. You can arguably do the rest yourself too depending on how motivated you are. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

What problem?

Unbenannt.png

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

You are underestimating how much people in relationship also suffer from it.

Sex bans, pregnancy/health issues all can sideline you for months. So not really single only problem

On 04/03/2021 at 11:04, Khan of TF365 said:

Life is going good. I'm into editing Wikipedia pages about sports article these days. So much scattered data I've gathered over the years.

They don't let you upload pictures if they're not your own. If it's widely available on internet they'll quickly take it down or some days max.

Now I take screenshots of highlights of matches on high resolution. They setup a panel for propose deletion of those pics, suspect copy violation but couldn't find any valid ownership.

They'll never catch me

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

I dreamt last night that my partner left me and I could post in this thread.

You must have felt like shit when you woke up and realized it was just a dream. 

• Haha 1

On 22/09/2021 at 13:43, Khan of TF365 said:

IMG-20210922-174104.jpg

Just a bit of advice... If things are so bad on the sex front you are considering having a sex change or even worse luring unsuspecting males for a quick grope in the dark in your hut with that second profile pic then in gods name trim those eyebrows... I once had a moustache that didn't have that much hair on it... 

• Haha 2