talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

SingleLifeNoKids365

football forum

15 hours ago, Tommy said:

How dare you say that about the Harry Potter Mafia Wars winner? :ph34r:

I did forget about that! Although was that the one I outed everyone as evil? Haha. We both finally played well there ;) 

On 06/01/2022 at 21:59, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Someone tell the wretched old cunt that landfills are bursting, land is being poisoned or cleared en masse and this house can't hold 10 billion people for long. 

The kingdom of god has more than enough room. Checkmate disbelievers!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 03/01/2022 at 16:51, Toinho said:

How are our single lads going with these averages? 

BD8FCD13-BFAB-40E6-AE2C-E610D485DB68.jpeg

I never did hit the numbers I would have liked but I have been in a one relationship for a significant portion of my life. That's good I guess?

On 03/01/2022 at 16:51, Toinho said:

How are our single lads going with these averages? 

BD8FCD13-BFAB-40E6-AE2C-E610D485DB68.jpeg

I never did hit the numbers I would have liked but I have been in a one relationship for a significant portion of my life. That's good I guess?

24 minutes ago, Spike said:

You'd have 'done it' more than the one night stand fellas.

What are the numbers you'd have liked though?

Edited by Toinho

40 minutes ago, Toinho said:

You'd have 'done it' more than the one night stand fellas.

What are the numbers you'd have liked though?

I dunno, it is an odd idea to think about one night stands and failed relationships. That doesn't sound very fulfilling

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Spike said:

I see it as a good thing.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Tommy said:

There is a 20 year old I go for coffee with every week and even that makes me feel a bit seedy. 

There was an 18 year old who was first year uni fresh out of highschool who flirted heavily who was blonde and built like a fitness model 
To this day I am not sure if I would have been strong enough to say no if she had actually initiated something 😅

9 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

There is a 20 year old I go for coffee with every week and even that makes me feel a bit seedy. 

There was an 18 year old who was first year uni fresh out of highschool who flirted heavily who was blonde and built like a fitness model 
To this day I am not sure if I would have been strong enough to say no if she had actually initiated something 😅

I don’t think the 20 year old is that seedy especially if it’s just coffee - if she’s mature etc too I don’t see a problem if it went further. I used to see a problem for sure, as i think when I was around 17-22 girls often went for older guys and I was like wtf.

But if she’s 30 and your 39 in the future would society look differently on it? 

4 minutes ago, Toinho said:

I don’t think the 20 year old is that seedy especially if it’s just coffee - if she’s mature etc too I don’t see a problem if it went further. I used to see a problem for sure, as i think when I was around 17-22 girls often went for older guys and I was like wtf.

But if she’s 30 and your 39 in the future would society look differently on it? 

A mate of mine (30) just married a 40 year old lady. So I doubt it. I think it's all about when you met.