The better place to talk football.

Your Favourite Fast-Food Items

football forum

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
8 minutes ago, nudge said:

Oh I also forgot smoked salmon, cream cheese & capers bagels. Haven't had one for years...

post_5588799.jpeg

How posh!

Bet you're like this at home...

7PmzUE8.gif

• Administrator
Just now, nudge said:

Posh? If I were posh, I'd put caviar instead of salmon there xD 

Us peasants come in with lots of oily fatty fried food and you've stormed in with that xD.

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

Us peasants come in with lots of oily fatty fried food and you've stormed in with that xD.

Well fast food is fast food, isn't it??? xD  I just don't like oily fatty fried food much xD 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

I think it might only be a West Midlands thing, but has anyone ever had battered chips?! 

If you've never heard of them, and can't understand the concept of it, then I had exactly the same reaction as you.

Then I tried them. And they were divine. 

Don't knock it til you try it, lads and ladies.

Thats about the most unhealthy thing I have ever heard. 

Bet they taste amazing. 

2 hours ago, Stan said:

I think it might only be a West Midlands thing, but has anyone ever had battered chips?! 

If you've never heard of them, and can't understand the concept of it, then I had exactly the same reaction as you.

Then I tried them. And they were divine. 

Don't knock it til you try it, lads and ladies.

I have promised myself one day to try a battered Mars bar given the feedback i've had from it, but i just can't bring myself to do it.

5 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

A few shouts for McDonalds is odd, as apart from their breakfast, here in Australia they're considered a bit of a joke. Flavorless and unfulfilling 

How about their shower gel though? 

8 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

A few shouts for McDonalds is odd, as apart from their breakfast, here in Australia they're considered a bit of a joke. Flavorless and unfulfilling 

Dry as fuck as well. The burger patties always feel like they have been zapped to death, no juice.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Dry as fuck as well. The burger patties always feel like they have been zapped to death, no juice.

I used to quite like McDonald's Double Cheeseburger, haven't eaten it for almost a decade and decided to try it again recently. Big mistake. As you said, completely dry, no juice, no taste or flavour, nothing. Meh.

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Lucas said:

7 minutes ago, nudge said:

I used to quite like McDonald's Double Cheeseburger, haven't eaten it for almost a decade and decided to try it again recently. Big mistake. As you said, completely dry, no juice, no taste or flavour, nothing. Meh.

I don't feel so bad in not eating beef now, let alone beef in McDonald's burgers! 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Spicy food is the best.

It is. I do make exceptions though. Like I don't like my Döner "scharf", because it overwashes the other tastes. Or mustard. I love the taste of mustard, but when it's the "hot" one, I can't taste the mustard anymore, because the hottiness ruins the flavour. If that makes sense. :35_thinking:

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

It is. I do make exceptions though. Like I don't like my Döner "scharf", because it overwashes the other tastes. Or mustard. I love the taste of mustard, but when it's the "hot" one, I can't taste the mustard anymore, because the hottiness ruins the flavour. If that makes sense. :35_thinking:

I know what you mean; the heat shouldn't overwhelm completely, you should still be able to taste other flavours otherwise it doesn't make sense... But I do love my Döner and Senf scharf, hehe. Anyway, that's why I love Thai food so much; no other cuisine balances all the flavours and the heat so well, imo. 

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

I know what you mean; the heat shouldn't overwhelm completely, you should still be able to taste other flavours otherwise it doesn't make sense... But I do love my Döner and Senf scharf, hehe. Anyway, that's why I love Thai food so much; no other cuisine balances all the flavours and the heat so well, imo. 

Not sure about your Dönermann, but if I order it scharf, he REALLY makes it scharf. xD And I tried scharf Senf a couple of times. It hurts the top of my head, literally. I feel it like a kind of pain under the top of my skull. No thank you. Mittelscharf it is. xD I do like spicy Ramen though. The kind that makes my mouth burn. 

Anyway, I should get more into Thai Food, by the sound of it. 

• Administrator
39 minutes ago, Cazza said:

I can't do anything spicy.... Really gives me problems but I can now return to eating garlic which I really love.

You have my sympathies cos you're missing out on some delicious food. 

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Never understood how people have a problem with spicy food, and how it gives them the shits and whatnot. Never had that problem. And I do love it spicy. 

Sometimes it's health-related. I've got a mate who has Crohns and he can't touch anything spicy at all. If he does it genuinely makes him ill for days. 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Sometimes it's health-related. I've got a mate who has Crohns and he can't touch anything spicy at all. If he does it genuinely makes him ill for days. 

Yea well, it's understandable if you have Crohns. But generally I feel like people often talk like spicy food makes them liquid shit immediately. 

Weird topic. Maybe we should make a thread about shitting. I'm sure MUFC would be into that. 

40 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Never understood how people have a problem with spicy food, and how it gives them the shits and whatnot. Never had that problem. And I do love it spicy. 

I used to adore spicy food. Very hot stuff. Mexican, Thai, Indian whatever...Then one day my body decided to not like it and I just can’t do super spicy anymore without stomach and asshole fireworks.

Archived